XP
Country
United States
VanAuberjim said:
What's Autoboot?
What's Autoload?
What's No Auto?
What's Force PAL 50, PAL 60 or NTSC?
If I have a PAL console, PAL TV, PAL backups, do I need to force anything?
How do I uninstall a launcher channel that I didn't like? (or that didn't work)?

autoboot/autoload automatically boot/load the disc in your wii. the "force" refers to how the game is directed (for example, you have a pal console. if you have an ntsc game then you would need to "force" the game to pal). if you installed a channel that you dont want. just go into your wii>data management>channels and delete it.

f00had

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, does anyone know if there is a channel that auto reboots into the system menu? Or would that not be possible?

macmel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
slaphappygamer said:
VanAuberjim said:
What's Autoboot?
What's Autoload?
What's No Auto?
What's Force PAL 50, PAL 60 or NTSC?
If I have a PAL console, PAL TV, PAL backups, do I need to force anything?
How do I uninstall a launcher channel that I didn't like? (or that didn't work)?

autoboot/autoload automatically boot/load the disc in your wii. the "force" refers to how the game is directed (for example, you have a pal console. if you have an ntsc game then you would need to "force" the game to pal). if you installed a channel that you dont want. just go into your wii>data management>channels and delete it.

Does this have the same result as uninstalling it with the WAD Manager?

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, it works great i delete shit all the time. did you know that the save for super smash bros brawl is almost 100 blocks? i deleted that cuz i dont like the game very much.

macmel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah I do know that it's that big, but what I usually do is use the Wad Manager for the wads I Install while for the gamesaves I use the Wii's Data Management to delete them.

It's great knowing now that I can also use the Wii's DM for the WADs.

Thanks,
MaCMeL

mick711

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
kystite said:
kystite said:
djtaz said:
kystite said:
hi everybody
i have installing the gamma channel with wadmanager 1.3 on the dashboard but i have automatically a reset
i tried many others wad banners coming from this topic but it is the same thing everytime
And the backup gamma launching from the sd card is perfect without problems[/color]

My Wii is under 3.2E
can someone help me please?

THx a lot
rolleyes.gif

Your cIOS249 had errors on it while installing it - did you have the 0000001 folder on your SD card ?
try re-installing your cIOS249 - should fix the issue

Thanks for your support

Thus i have to uninstalled the cIOS249 and re-installing with anytitle or cIOSuninstaller and then i put the 0000001 folder at the root of the sd
the cIOS249 can't find any link?

Thanks a lot
unsure.gif

You can use WUFE for extract IOS on game and put it on the SD or go here and download :

http://www.modcontrol.com/Board/thread.php?threadid=14980

But i can't fix problem on a Wii 3.2E but in other with this SD it work and launch it's like you on WAD don't work but Work on Dol.

Have you fix your problem ?

Thanks

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
unsure.gif
Is anyone willing to make me a channel ?
I need either Gamma or Gecko that is auto boot NTSC or VidtV with Japanese language as default something looking like
CHANNEL.jpg

would be great.

Or a nudge in the right direction would be appreciated.

Thanks Wiisel

TriLLioN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:
So far channels available are :

Compiled : NeoRame

bannerwiiishfr5.jpg

How would you get that picture on your screen?...
ohmy.gif

QUOTE(Wiisel @ Dec 4 2008, 10:08 AM)
unsure.gif
I need either Gamma or Gecko that is auto boot NTSC or VidtV with Japanese language as default something looking like
CHANNEL.jpg

would be great.

Thanks Wiisel

Did you draw it? Nice! I would do it (i know how to), but I'm just afraid that my channel might brick your wii. X( Sorry!

ekolimits

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why dont you just install starfall and twilight hack on your system and try it out.
if the channel bricks your wii you will be able to recover it by booting up starfall's recovery which will boot twilight princes which will boot anything through twilight hack, what you want here is wad manager or any title deleter, and then just delete the wad that bricked your wii and everything should be dandy!

SWORD21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wiisel said:
unsure.gif
CHANNEL.jpg

would be great.

Thanks Wiisel
That's awesome. I would rather have a pic or render of Naruto with his headband at least or the Shippuden version of him (I think he looks awesome in Shippuden), but that's just how I would want it. Hey, do you think you could maybe do one with Link from Twilight princess and have it be named Backup Channel with zelda font? That'd be awesome too. I was thinking maybe a pic like this http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-4037 or this http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-1671

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TriLLioN I wish I could draw that good

SWORD21 I will Have a play in photoshop later and see what I can come up with I'll see what i can do with the text but Im pretty new to tho photoshop thing normally I use it to clean up family photos.

I tried adding a banner to a wad last night everything looked like it was going well until it refused to install and gave me a nag about tickets.
laugh.gif
at this point I almost died

How many Images and what sizes would be required to make a full channel loader? I noticed that when the channel is on the Wii menu they change is that done with a gif?

So I should be pretty safe I have Starfall and Zelda?

Edit*
Heres a quick mockup it needs quiet some work but would something like this do?
ZELDA.jpg

I think its pretty cool like this
ZELDA-1.jpg

Also found this wallpaper and tweaked it a bit
Untitled-1.jpg

And a more Wii-ish Naruto
NARU-2copy.jpg

Apologies I've sort of hijacked this thread

SWORD21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wiisel said:
TriLLioN I wish I could draw that good

SWORD21 I will Have a play in photoshop later and see what I can come up with I'll see what i can do with the text but Im pretty new to tho photoshop thing normally I use it to clean up family photos.

I tried adding a banner to a wad last night everything looked like it was going well until it refused to install and gave me a nag about tickets.
laugh.gif
at this point I almost died

How many Images and what sizes would be required to make a full channel loader? I noticed that when the channel is on the Wii menu they change is that done with a gif?

So I should be pretty safe I have Starfall and Zelda?

Edit*
Heres a quick mockup it needs quiet some work but would something like this do?
ZELDA.jpg

I think its pretty cool like this
ZELDA-1.jpg

Also found this wallpaper and tweaked it a bit
Untitled-1.jpg

And a more Wii-ish Naruto
NARU-2copy.jpg

Apologies I've sort of hijacked this thread
AWESOME!!!!!! Thanks!! I'll probably try to have someone make channels for these such as Djtaz. Yeah, you can make them better if you want. I think they're great. You just need to add press 1 for settings for the Zelda ones and zelda text if you think it should have it.

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sweet Im pretty pleased with the wii-ish naruto but I have to admit the Zelda ones are a bit sucky ill carry on searching for a Link and figure how to do Zelda style text. trying to keep in with the zelda theme everything ends up looking like mud lol

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wiisel said:
sweet Im pretty pleased with the wii-ish naruto but I have to admit the Zelda ones are a bit sucky ill carry on searching for a Link and figure how to do Zelda style text. trying to keep in with the zelda theme everything ends up looking like mud lol
I like the 3rd (Ocarina of Time looking) one. In my opinion the GAMMA text kind of looks orange-ish, and I think it's supposed to be red. The Wii-ish Naruto does look good (although I'm not a fan of Naruto). Maybe a Zelda one similar to that would be good? I guess it's easier said than done!
tongue.gif

EDIT: While I'm here, I might as well ask. Does anyone know of a Mario GAMMA channel? A Galaxy-looking channel would be kind of cool!

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lol was that noise outside you spying on me I was looking at Mario Galaxy images earlier today and thought of some sweet channels there's some great images for a Galaxy themed channel. The part that makes it a little more freaky was Im just trying out a Wii-ish Zelda but Link hates me
cry.gif
on the plus side I've found a font called Triforce that like the Zelda font and also a Hylian font.
Ended up with Gwiin-ish Zelda
linkydoodle.jpg

SWORD21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wiisel said:
lol was that noise outside you spying on me I was looking at Mario Galaxy images earlier today and thought of some sweet channels there's some great images for a Galaxy themed channel. The part that makes it a little more freaky was Im just trying out a Wii-ish Zelda but Link hates me
cry.gif
on the plus side I've found a font called Triforce that like the Zelda font and also a Hylian font.
Ended up with Gwiin-ish Zelda
linkydoodle.jpg
Sweet. Yeah, that's the text I wanted. Thanks!! Now just a Galaxy one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, ohkay