Sword & Shield at your service
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm using NeoGamma R7 and even with the Anti 002 Fix on or off, it still freezes at the Safety Strap screen and Wiimote goes out of sync. How do I fix this with rev14?

tanis698

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ios patcher.i patch all my backups and haven't had problems with any new ones yet.its a simple program drag iso on the patcher type 249 done.burn then play.i backup games i buy"young kids".if you downloaded it that could be the problem.

MrFlooD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What loader are you using?

are you PAL or NTSC?

If GX, make sure 002 fix is on and change display to "AutoPatch"

Works for me. I am NTSC.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Link5084 said:
I'm using NeoGamma R7 and even with the Anti 002 Fix on or off, it still freezes at the Safety Strap screen and Wiimote goes out of sync. How do I fix this with rev14?

R7 does not have a anti 002 fix option.

QUOTE(tanis698 @ Jul 27 2009, 02:13 AM) ios patcher.i patch all my backups and haven't had problems with any new ones yet.its a simple program drag iso on the patcher type 249 done.burn then play.i backup games i buy"young kids".if you downloaded it that could be the problem.

Lol, you do that to all your backups so:
1. 002 games won't work for you when using a proper cIOS
2. you don't know if that fixed the issue for you

Nirvana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MrFlooD said:
What loader are you using?

are you PAL or NTSC?

If GX, make sure 002 fix is on and change display to "AutoPatch"

Works for me. I am NTSC.

This. Ghostbusters works fine for me.

nknave

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
My Ghostbusters runs into erro 002 when loading from disc channel using IOS249 with preloader and game iso patched to IOS249.

No matter what I do, I still get this issue when loading from Disc Channel.

On the other hand, I can get it to work just fine with NeoGamma R6

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
it works fine for me, on R6 Neo Gamma, but the copy i first downloaded from awell known pirate site, would always lockup on the Health warning screen, so i went out and rented the game myself, and ripped it myself, never have had the health Warning problem Again. plays great every time

edit: i'm playing it from the USB hard drive

nknave

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Eject Trick doesn't work for me.

What I do is use NeoGamma R6 and press + shitload of times and if it works, great, if not, try again
tongue.gif

EDIT: I also like to add that I'm using an untouched ISO created with USB Loader 1.5 by Waninkoko. (Should only be scrubbed) and works fine.

On the other hand and testing (Wasted quite a few DVD-Rs already)

I tried removing update partition to make the file size smaller and it freezes on "Wrist Strap Screen"
I tried patching in many ways to use IOS249 (For future use in Rev15 if ever exists, and from disc channel using Rev14) no luck, "Wrist Strap Screen"

Any tampering to the iso will result in a freeze, I think that is why USB Loader GX Users don't suffer from this, cause nothing is tampered.

Anyways, this is the only game I have that I can't load normally like I do for the rest.
frown.gif

It's also sad that Anti 002 fix is completely removed, now even my old games that had the old version of the error load this error
frown.gif
(I fix main.dol with Generic Wii Patcher and games work again for the 002a error).

I really like to see a fix for GhostBusters main.dol, till then........................ we are stuck to only 1 choice: cIOS Rev13/14 + NeoGamma R6/R7b

Cheers.

grifter.be

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
nknave said:
Eject Trick doesn't work for me.

What I do is use NeoGamma R6 and press + shitload of times and if it works, great, if not, try again
tongue.gif

EDIT: I also like to add that I'm using an untouched ISO created with USB Loader 1.5 by Waninkoko. (Should only be scrubbed) and works fine.

On the other hand and testing (Wasted quite a few DVD-Rs already)

I tried removing update partition to make the file size smaller and it freezes on "Wrist Strap Screen"
I tried patching in many ways to use IOS249 (For future use in Rev15 if ever exists, and from disc channel using Rev14) no luck, "Wrist Strap Screen"

Any tampering to the iso will result in a freeze, I think that is why USB Loader GX Users don't suffer from this, cause nothing is tampered.

Anyways, this is the only game I have that I can't load normally like I do for the rest.
frown.gif

It's also sad that Anti 002 fix is completely removed, now even my old games that had the old version of the error load this error
frown.gif
(I fix main.dol with Generic Wii Patcher and games work again for the 002a error).

I really like to see a fix for GhostBusters main.dol, till then........................ we are stuck to only 1 choice: cIOS Rev13/14 + NeoGamma R6/R7b

Cheers.
Damn, i sold my copie of zelda, can i still update FW, i only have homebrew beta 8 channel and my wii is 3.3 and my freeloader is 3

harrypmgaga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd also like to see an alternate dol or something like that. This is such an awesome game (I've played it at a games convention), if only we could actually play it!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==