Hacking Grand Slam tennis online

newr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just burnt a copy of Grand Slam Tennis..works fine...I was trying the online feature and there's an option to create account...just wondering if it's ok to do that with a mod Wii and a backup game? I can play as guest...but it would be nice to have an account.. if it's not a problem.

Anyone has any idea?

Thanks

donchen

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I have a mod wii and i play Mario kart online. And it works very well. So i doubt there is any problems.

Tagg7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's safe to play online on all Wii games. They can't detect modchips, softmods, or loading off a USB device.

newr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the replies....I know I can play online...but my question is..is it ok to register an online account... it says somehting about it linking to the Wii....so if its' a modded/softmodded backup program... will it allow them to detect and stop u from playing online?

Tagg7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
newr said:
Thanks for the replies....I know I can play online...but my question is..is it ok to register an online account... it says somehting about it linking to the Wii....so if its' a modded/softmodded backup program... will it allow them to detect and stop u from playing online?
I just said that at present it is impossible for them to tell.

newr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok..I don't know if you guys have tried it....so I ended up registering an account on EA sports for grand slam tennis....it played fine then....but now I can no longer connect online to play....the only thing that has changed was I installed bootmii to IOS and then uninstalled it....

It seemed to played fine last night.. and now it won't connect...now I did experience this once last night before all the change and registering account...so I don't know if it's related to registering an account...but now it's just stuck and hang.

Any ideas...? the rest of the game seem to play fine

newr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
internet connection is fine...i think I found the problem...if fake IOS is enabled in softchip loader..it won't let me connection online for the game for some reason

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a new "problem". My friend and I both created an EA account in GST. But when I type his name in the "Find Buddy" box it finds nothing. And when he tries finding me it's the same issue. When I open the EA messenger it says "offline" when I look at his name.

Playing online against a stranger works fine and my wife even accepted some buddy-requests already, but finding my real buddy simply seems impossible.

I need some help here peoples

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol +1