Gaming GTA CW wifi multiplayer problem (DSi + DS lite)

eggsample

punahussy
OP
Trophies
Website
eggsample.pl
XP
Country
Poland
I've got DSi with R4 (Avatar version called "DSi XL" + 2.05 formware os SD) and DS lite R4 with Wood 1.12 firmware.
When I'm starting multiplayer game (no matter DSi or Lite) the game works 2 sec and exits to GTA menu with connection error.
I've got oryginal GTA cart for tests and multiplayer game works on both consoles
(DSi + oryginal GTA > DS lite R4 GTA pure rom) (DSi+R4i with GTA pure rom > DS lite + oryginal GTA)
Does anyone knows any combination of firmware for Wood and R4i that can runs mulitplayer without exit.

SOLVED!!!!
Found cheap R4i Ultra on Allegro.pl. It is Acekard Clone so I've installed cracked version of AKAIO 1.7. It uses AK loaders and Yasu's Menu. Works great. Zero crashes.
Probably Acekard 2i with AKAIO 1.7 or above will work too. Please post if SB test GTA on R4(wood) and AK 2i with AKAIO or other kernel.

Edit:
AKAIO 1.8.1 (r4iultra dsi) + Wood1.18 (r4 +Lite) = full multiplayer

eggsample

punahussy
OP
Trophies
Website
eggsample.pl
XP
Country
Poland
BobTheJoeBob said:
Is it as soon as you enter the multiplayer, or as soon as you choose the gamemode? I remember having a similar problem.
MP starts, coundown 3, 2, 1, Go! and Error sth.
Fixed with AKAIO 181

Edit:
It depends of SD speed. Slow sd speed lags the game and couses desync wifi connection. If shdc card is class 2 it lags GTA. Use class 4 or higher

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I tried making chocolate lava cakes the other day in cupcake pan, what a mess, my lava exploded...