Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So I spent a lot of time(and money) yesterday when I went out with a friend to just hang out and chill at the malll. And DAMN, GF-DM link play is freakin' awesooooome. We spent quite some time playing it and I just love the feeling of having my fingers 'dance'. I know this is really bad for my wallet, but I think I know where to spend my time (and money
ohnoes.png
) the next time I go out. It then came crashing to me that maybe I could actually do this for real if I hadn't been so lazy at learning how to play the guitar.

*drops the DS and picks up the ol' red acoustic and advanced guitar lessons for nubcakes*

Shit gets real now.

Here's hoping that I can resist spending money on an electric so I can get a new laptop when I take a stroll at Akihabara in a few days time.

Or maybe I could just buy one if I won't be able to find a laptop or get one real cheap.

Tch. Decisions, decisions.

T??RA - Escape to the Sky ??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply...