OP
Trophies
Somewhere pulling my pants up. I need a belt. :\
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello, everyone, my name is TwannyBizzle-The Bandit...Yeah, it's all on the cover, anywho, today, I'm presenting you all with very first entree on this GBAtemp.

Okay, so today we're discussing my hack, a hack of Pokemon Platinum; I call thee-Pokemon Platinum Plus! This is version of my game, so needless to say, that I'm not done with editing and stuff. Okay, let's to the facts and terms of my game.

Before I start I guess I should give you all the link to this game: Here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?yq1cdmnjmii

Just so you know, this game is in patch form! I mean, that sorta was a duh, you can't post roms on the forums...Anyways, gettin' back on topic, This mod is in patch-Gui-Type, this means that you'll gonna have to patch it to a clean Pokemon Platinum Version rom! I even took the liberty on including a readme doc within the file. I do hope you guys don't have a problem with gui-type patches.

Now, let's get to some game description...Enjoy!

Here's a small "What to expect" From me to youse!

In this version, I changed some of the dialogue, mostly the menu, I did change some of the in game dialogue, but nothing too significant! Mostly arounf Veilstone and Pasteria...Strange, that I decided that I wanted to start from those two spots to begin changing dialogue.

There's a few random peoples within the game that have new dialogue. I would of did more, but I was on a dicey deadline! I had only until the 18th, cuz I have to spend christmas with my other family members....*YAWN* I know, I coulda wait, but I think this was good enough for a version 1 release, wouldn't you agree?

The Pokemon in this learns slightly different moves ; like for example the Gible evolution line can learn Magnitude and stuff. I changed just a few Pokemon's Abilities! Like Dragonite having Magic Guard and Umbreon having Pressure.

I did try my best in editing very trainers you encounter in-game! This includes the trainers on stark mountain, ya know the battle frontier part. But, I decided not to edited the trainers that get significantly stronger through vs. seeker rematches\which I renamed on the game...I also, didn't get around in editing the pokemon center trainers, but they will be in version 2.

I edited mostly all the Pokemon that appears in the wild! The only thing spot that weren't 100% edited was water-dwelling Pokemon! This isn't saying that I didn't edit them, it's just they appears edited in random spots throughout the region!

I know how folks like having all regional starters on their hacks, so I also did the same...But they all won't be available at the beginning like most hacks...They're all in different spots in the Sinnoh Region...I say the highest level one you could find is a lv35 Mudkip...Which lives inside the Great Marsh!

Non-Native Legendary Pokemon can only be capture after defeating the elite four and champ for the first time. They can be found inside Turnback Cave, outside Stark Mountain, inside Stark Mountain, in random patches of grass within the 3 extra areas (surival, fight, resort) Inside Snowpoint Temple. Phione and Suicune can be found at Send Offspring.
I had completely forgot that on this game the 3 kanto birds roam freely, I had accidentally editted them the wild again and I was too lazy to take them off...so, yeh!

I completely edited all the gym leaders, galactic commanders, cyrus, elite four etc. They all use different pokemon than they did on D/P Plus, well...sorta...Cynthia still has Garchomp and Cyrus still has his Weavile and Honckrow and Roark still has a Crandios! But, by now, I'm sure you get my point!

Gym leaders, galactic commander and boss, alone with the pokemon league, they all hold wifi like items to make the game harder...And trust me...They're harder, I don't know how many time I blackout when I was testing it. The gym leaders pokemon level are between Roark's strongest one being on lv16 to Volkner's strongest being on lv68

The Elite Four is the same...Their level various between Aaron's strongest Pokemon being at lv 70 to Cynthia's being at Lv79...Gotta keep'em close right. and trust me when I say; you won't be needing a Vs. Seeker, you're level will just be natural seeing how high the level the trainers and wild pokemon are on this hack!

In this game, some Pokemon have new special ablities and types...Castform would be the best example for this change. Uhh....I did up-ed, with the exceptiong of Magikarp, the stats of every pokemon...I was trying to give the game a different change, that the reason for all these changes.

I was trying to put the national dex on the game earlier, but everytime I tried I would fucked up the rom. *Groans* does...anyone know...Well, anyways... (look below)

Here a evolution walkthrough all you curious folks!
Evolution Walkthrough
The evolution solution
Poliwhirl evolves into Poliwrath by being exposed to the Water Stone. (Some wild water type might hold water stones) It evolves into Politoed by holding the Splash Plate and leveling up in sun light.

Kadabra evolves into Alakazam by holding the Mind Plate and leveling up in sun light.

Machoke evolves into Machamp by holding the Fist Plate and leveling up in sun light.

Graveler evolves into Golem by holding the Earth Plate and leveling up in sun light.

Haunter evolves into Gengar by holding the Spooky Plate and leveling up in moon light.

Slowpoke still evolves into Slowbro at Lv 37, but evolves into Slowking by exposing it to the Water Stone.

Onix evolves into Steelix by leveling up inside Mt. Coronet, if was possible to do this inside Iron Island, trust me...It would be there instead of here.

Second verse, same as the first, Rhydon also evolves into Rhyperior by walking around and leveling up inside Mt. Coronet, and my opinion about the Iron Island thing remain the same.

Seadra evolves into Kingdra by exposing it to the luring effects of the Water Stone.

Scyther evolves into Scizor at Lv 42.

Electabuzz evolves into Electivire by exposing it to the Thunder Stone.

Magmar evolutionary condition is also similar to that of Electabuzz, just use the friggen Fire Stone on it, then presto, you have Magfatass.

Don't worry all of Eevee evolutionary conditions are still the same, so no sweating when catching one in Eterna Forest.

Porygon evolves into Porygon2 by successfully reaching Lv 38 and evolves into Porygon-Z by using the Dawn Stone on it.

Now, going straight to the Hoenn section, Kirla evolves into Gallade and Gardevior with two different conditions.

When a male Kirla reaches Lv 30 it will evolve into Gallade and when a female Kirla reaches Lv 30 it will respectively evolves into Gallade's counterpart, Gardevior...It's just that simple, there shouldn't be a Gardevior with nads walking around, that just WEIRD, so that why I changed it this way.

Trapinch evolves into Vibrava at Lv 28 and into Flygon at Lv 40. I did that because Flygon is one of my favorite Pokemon.

On a strange twist of faith, Feebas evolves by showing it the Dawn Stone and awakening the poor thing inner beauty...or some crap like that.

Dusclops evolves into Dusknoir by exposing it to the Dusk Stone. Get it, Dusknoir...Dusk Stone...Alright, not funny.

Okay...Moving on...Snorunt still evolves the same way so don't catch a female Snorunt, level it up to 40 and expect it to evolve into Froslass...Because it won't, it'll just turn into Glalie.

Clamperl, it evolves into both Huntail and Gorebyess, by respectively exposing them to either the sun or moon stone.

Now, let's foray straight to the Sinnoh Section, which won't be very long...Really.

Instead of the friendship crap, Budew evolves into Roselia at Lv 15, something the original programmers should of done.

Ya know, I was like real close into making male Combee evolve into Beedrill, but changed my mine at the last second...Think I should of went through with it. Female Combee still evolve into Vespiquen, however.

Ya know, I wasn't really never that fund of the friendship evolve thing, so I decided to make Chingling evolve into Chimecho with a moon stone.

Buneary evolves into Lopunny at Lv 30, so no more with the friendship crap.

Munchlax evolves into Snorlax, once reaching the Lv 30 mark.

Riolu evolves into Lucario on Lv 30, as well.

Pichu, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Azurill, Espeon, Umbreon Golbat and Togepi, all still evolve by friendship evolution

In my next version, I'm gonna try to change some of the pokemon sprite...well, soon as I learn how to. I was looking for was like, putting hg/ss sprites on there...I wonder if it's possible?

I ain't saying my game is good as Bloody Platinum or Platinum Enhanced Version or Perfect Platinum, but I still think it's worth looking at. So...Well, you please check it out? PLZ and THANK YOUSE!

plasma

GBAtemp's Artificial Lifeform
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i aint bein picky but the speech with the galactic guy is a bit long winded and takes the mik to read !!!

my grade of this hack a B

Posts merged

an the everlutions are good but u should of gone with the male combee evolving 2 the beedrill or even better MAKE UR OWN POKEMON

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Somewhere pulling my pants up. I need a belt. :\
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
sorry for the late reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, yes perhaps...I've learnt from those mistakes however, and now I know better, I was only trying to show-off. thanks for giving me your time.

ps: are you serious with the beedrill thingy? i mean, I really was about to do it, but I didn't think anybody would like it.

later

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    @SylverReZ that guy seriously spent over 2 grand on that hot wheels pc?
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    LTT is a noob
    Guy doesnt know wtf hes talking about half the time
    @SylverReZ that reminds me that my friend sells CRTs he gets cheap or free for hundreds of dollars. people are dumb
    +1
    And is incredibly annoying.
    man I just washed my shoes and they look exactly the same as before I washed them :|
    luckily they didn't fall apart
    Some CRTs are very much worth the price
    i used to go out to the recycling center every couple weeks and look at the crts and other electronics people would drop off. Usually screens were broken or severely scratched from being tossed around. Did find a good one here and there, but never anything like a 1080i widescreen crt.
    Or a good contition 40" Sony Trini that weighs 300 lbs. lol
    Literally 300 lbs. lolol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So anyone close to Columbus, Ohio area that wants them, (26", 2x 19") please come get, for free.
    Dont know anyone wants those smaller ones. Most are after larger sizes and the kinda top of the line models
    Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled
    I had some really nice CRTs I should've kept
    now I have all lcd
    one in particular I regret getting rid of oh well :|
    the Sonys and stuff I don't care about
    and used LCD are hard to sell I can imagine.. not worth much
    @SylverReZ where do u lurk
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    Is it piracy if it was released for free? Not in my opinion, but I also think it's not piracy if buying it isn't owning it, and it's not piracy if you can't buy it from the original creators anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Free release can have loopholes where they still make money through ads
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: :sad: