Status
Not open for further replies.

xakota

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you think the 3DS will be hacked? With a flashcard like the DS/i? With an SD card exploit like Bannerbomb for Wii? Maybe a pandora-esque method? Discuss!

I personally would like to see an SD card exploit because each 3DS comes with one so no one has to buy anything.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread sound to similar to these Threads.
dry.gif

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
xakota said:
How do you think the 3DS will be hacked? With a flashcard like the DS/i? With an SD card exploit like Bannerbomb for Wii? Maybe a pandora-esque method? Discuss!

I personally would like to see an SD card exploit because each 3DS comes with one so no one has to buy anything.
Not only do you want to get games for free, you also don't want to pay for a flashcart
that fails
This thread should be locked

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No hacks please, I wanna do some mario kart racing without cheaters =P

Well if I can resist, I don't mind playing some homebrew and emulators.

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Repetitive threads are only as repetitive as the repetitiveness of the repetitive threads that repeat the repetitiveness.

Protip: If you are thinking of a topic to post, try Gbatemp's search bar to try and find if the topic exists.

On topic: it would be a complete fail if nintendo hid the keys(if any) onboard the device.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
TheDarkSeed said:
Repetitive threads are only as repetitive as the repetitiveness of the repetitive threads that repeat the repetitiveness.

Didn't quite understand, could you repeat, please?

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheDarkSeed said:
You sound like the daughter of von Karma
Protip: If you are thinking of a topic to post, try Gbatemp's search bar to try and find if the topic exists.

On topic: it would be a complete fail if nintendo hid the keys(if any) onboard the device.

It has to be some kinda key on device right?

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do people want to hack it? It ruins the entire system to both players and developers, and REALLY hurts chances of better games coming out.

Look what happened to the PS3.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
pyrmon24 said:
xakota said:

Not only do you want to get games for free, you also don't want to pay for a flashcart
that fails
This thread should be locked
I'd rather give my money to kingston or sandisk than a chinese pirate too.

tehnoobshow

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I really can't understand why annoying people don't seem to understand the concept of using the search bar (it's there for a reason).

Hopefully next time annoying people will refrain from posting REPETATIVE threads and check before hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU