Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There is a Dreamcast Port

A Xbox Originals Port

A PSP Port

PS Vita

My Dream is see a Fully Half Life port to Nintendo Wii, with Classic Controller or GameCube Controller.
I Tried to use QuakeGX and paste the Half Life .pak from the Android Port but didn't worked.

Maeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I did not know it was ported to so many other systems, that's crazy... Now I want it on Wii too, lol.

My Dream is see a Fully Half Life port to Nintendo Wii, with Classic Controller or GameCube Controller.
I Tried to use QuakeGX and paste the Half Life .pak from the Android Port but didn't worked.

While I think the more control options the better, in all honesty, why would anyone want to port Half Life on the Wii, without wanting to take advantage of the Wiimote+Nunchuk combo to use IR aiming?

The controls would work well enough. A & B for the weapons, the D-Pad for weapon select, C & Z for jumping and crouching. Then we have + and -, one of those could be mapped to Use, and then we have one of those plus 1 and 2 free to whatever you want.

PS: I was looking around the controls for the PC version when I saw lots of complains about Long-Jumping. I did not know Long-Jumps were seen as such hard feats to do that people recommended to use noclip or weird console cheats to bind several keys to a single one.

What the heck.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    oh man, that always goes great!
    im sure half the responses won't be literal racial slurs or "drop table" jokes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Look, it's China. They know what it's like when you give a poll to half a billion trolls.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much dollar do you think it is?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    ONE MILLION DOLLA
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I know the pricing of electronics nowadays isn't "how much it actually costs" but "how much we can get away with", but putting up a poll is just cynical.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably $150 someone said Anbernic said around the same price as rg556
    you know which game i wish they would rerelease
    sonic unleashed
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make it a happy meal toy
    that game's engine is really fucking intensive so it runs like literal shit on xbox 360 and ps3
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah I'm getting value creep again. I look at a $50 console "but for just a few more dollars you could get XYZ" and I end up considering the Steam Deck.
    +1
    like the lighting in that game was genuinely so good
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not getting dragged into that again.
    i dont get why they didn't port the one game that ran the worst on consoles, to pc
    like you port everything to pc except the one game where it would make the most sense. why. what do you gain from this
    is sega just personally fucking with me? are they laughing while watching me through my kinect camera as i get up to restart my xbox for the third time because the game froze again
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Buy handhelds from five below better quality
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Valve probably going to do another refresh of the deck this fall with rog ally like specs tbh
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    A smaller form factor would be nice too.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A shield portable 2 would be nice aye Nvidia
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    The big leap in all things tech is when carbon based chips start hitting.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Longer battery life cooler temps and faster! What's not to like lol (probably expensive as hell)
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Longer battery life cooler temps and faster! What's not to like lol (probably expensive as hell)