Fabis94

Xbawx playa
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bungie has released a Halo Reach Multiplayer Beta Teaser/Trailer and it sure does look effing awesome.

And i'm reminding that you will be able to take part in the Beta starting on May 3rd if you own Halo 3 ODST.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I...am...blown...away.

Guess it is a good thing I did "waste" my money on ODST.

It looks super fun! Especially those special attack moves where you actually jump on the enemy and kill them using whatever combinations there are. That will be fun to use.

Can't wait!

o0ICE0o

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*nerdgasm*
NOW I need to move to a place that has fast enough internet to play XBL again...
frown.gif

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I noticed a bunch of things:
YayMii said:
Abilities (such as sprint {CoD, anyone?}, that weird shield thing, camo-on-demand)
No more spike and flame grenades
Health bar (which seems to be smaller when you're an Elite)
Jetpacks
Assault rifle with only 22 rounds (f*ck!)
Halo 1 pistol is coming back
New weapons (Needle rifle, the DMR {BR}, some sort of n00bt00b, and that weird plasma rocket thing)
Assasinations (performed by holding the B button, looks like you can use a knife)
New Game modes (Invasion, Headhunter, Spartan vs Elite)
Resizing (blooming) Reticules
Massive amount of people/vehicles on screen
Can't wait to try this.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
War said:
Looks like Halo 3.5 :|

I'm sorry, but I honestly don't see why people get excited over Halo games. They all seem to be just a revision of the game preceding it.

ODST was like halo 3.5. it should of just been an expansion

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
War said:

I'm sorry, but I honestly don't see why people get excited over Halo games. They all seem to be just a revision of the game preceding it.

People usually think that when they haven't played any Halo games (or have, but only a little). The thing is, that the multiplayer of Halo is so amazing and effing great that it's good enough to be a standalone game. And since Multiplayer is pretty much the same in each Halo game (of course there are new game modes etc. but the concept is the same), some people that haven't played the story and always only hear about the multiplayer think it's all the same. Actually the story is very exciting and instantly "pulls" you right in the story and in every game it's getting better, different and more interesting. And this time it's a whole new GFX engine + a prequel of all the Halo games.

By the logic of those people, Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2 are the same, Half Life 1 & 2 are the same etc.
Get what i mean?

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
War said:

Okay, I thought you honestly didn't like Halo, but now I see that you're one of them, judging by your posts about other games (Such as Final Fantasy 13).

These game series (Halo and Final Fantasy) seem to be similar, with new characters, and a new storyline appearing with each new game. Why would you go and say that Halo is repetitive with each sequel, when this trailer clearly shows it isn't, and then go and drool over Final Fantasy. I could say that FF games are repetitive and extremely similar to the previous game in the series, but then I would just be lying. Face it, War, you're either a Final Fantasy fanboy, or a Halo hater.

Also, I like having the same characters, or similar ones in each sequel, so I don't have to get used to it each time a new game comes out. That's probably the one thing I don't like about Final Fantasy.

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The only Halo game that really was relatively bad (note the word relatively) was Halo 3 ODST. And that is mainly the reason why they are giving Reach BETA invites with it.

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
shakirmoledina said:
looks absolutely great but too bad anything with (online) multiplayer is useless for guys living here (majority)
very clean graphics

Actually, Latvia isn't officially supported by Xbox Live too, but we still use it. We just make a UK account and Multiplayer works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5