kedest

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
So I'm playing hatsworth, a really nice game.
But I'm having problems with the LadyD boss in the first world. It isn't all too difficult..until she starts shooting those things from the coffins. Those things that go straight up (they leave the top screen) and then come back down.
They're going so fast, and you can't even see where they're going to land. And hatsworth is just so slow, I can't dodge them.
I just die every time those stupid things come.
So, how to do that?

eosophobia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You actually can see where they're going to land. A little bit before they land look below Henry's feet... You should see some sort of animation, that's where one is going to land!

kedest

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ah now I see, yes. How could I have missed that! Thanks, now it was a piece of cake to defeat her!

edit:
another question;
I really like the puzzle part of the game too. Which games on DS have the same puzzle concept? I've seen several of them, but can't remember the names now.

badgerkins

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kedest said:
Ah now I see, yes. How could I have missed that! Thanks, now it was a piece of cake to defeat her!

edit:
another question;
I really like the puzzle part of the game too. Which games on DS have the same puzzle concept? I've seen several of them, but can't remember the names now.

reminded me sort of like puzzle quest and meteos.

eosophobia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would say Puzzle Quest and Puzzle Quest: Galactrix. They're similar to the puzzle aspect of HH, without much of the adventure, but the stories are good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: