Hacking Question Have SXOS, but got banned from online by nintendo for playing fortnite

YigglyPoof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You wanna pirate games, fine... Get banned. You wanna play online again, cough up another $300 to Nintendo. Always support the devs. Play the backup for at least an hour or 2 and think to yourself, is the game worth it or not? If you keep pirating games, future games will come out terrible
Okay, the opposite of that is true. Most game devs nowadays are lazy (*cough* gamefreak *cough*) and are only lazy because they know their games will sell no matter what. If you don’t give a dev your money until they make a good game, they will work harder to get it next time. Pretty logical if you ask me.

Mr. Wizard

Ending the spread of bullshit one thread at a time
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, the opposite of that is true. Most game devs nowadays are lazy (*cough* gamefreak *cough*) and are only lazy because they know their games will sell no matter what. If you don’t give a dev your money until they make a good game, they will work harder to get it next time. Pretty logical if you ask me.
And this is why I buy some games on steam because I can return them if they suck even though I can easily pirate them, Shenmue I/II rework is up on a codex site and I didn't even know it released yet haha. Nintendon't could learn a thing or two from Steam.

Last edited by Mr. Wizard,

Nincompoopdo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When people were banned, they usually didn't clarified the actual truth (either intentionally or not). Your brother must have played MK8 online or started the game with wifi on without knowing - either way will get you banned. The problem with this forum is the amount of distorted facts caused by ignorance, to quote the bible: "The blind leading the blind, they all fell into a pit".

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can however buy a Nintendo Switch mint condition refurbished unit on ebay for lot cheaper and use it all original for online, you can use the charger and joy-cons from yours and later you can buy cheaper alternative to the joy-con like the awesome cheap wireless controller that is out there with many names.

Its this one:
EastVita-bluetooth-Wireless-Pro-Controller-Gamepad-Joypad-Remote-for-Nintendo-Switch-game-player-Console.jpg_640x640.jpg

PPL on some youtube reviews said to never ever buy the Nintendo Switch pro controller as this one is so damn good and cheap. Works wirelessly, has vibration, motion sensors and proper triggers, just really misses the NFC reader which at least 4 me is completely pointless, I wont ever use NFC...

You also have the Ipega 9083:
maxresdefault.jpg

Its cheap, has proper high quality joysticks and also works with your phone\tablet. However they have no motion sensor or vibration, only work wirelessly and somehow have some buttons switched somewhere from the A,B,X,Y buttons, if you don't mind having them differently mapped you are good to go (maybe they could have a FW update to fix it, I have no idea).

Last edited by guily6669,

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4 me its only the big fitting on the back and the lack of vibration that is a deal breaker, I don't use motion sensors and prefer having them disable 100% of the time unless a game really, but really make me have to use it. And I also wouldnt mind the different button mapping, I actually hate nintendo button mapping by default as they had to go different than any other from default ;).

But no vibration, no fun :D.

However 4 something that cost around 20€ instead of ~80€ for the joy-cons and has a much, much better joystick that will increase your K\D ratio if you play online right away like having a portable pro controller that actually fits perfectly on the Switch is also a good deal, and from the pictures and videos on youtube it even look like it came on the Switch from Factory (until you see the back:toot:).

ps: Anyway for FPS that thing is a must have if you really want to play handheld as the other pro-like controller you would have to put the console on like a table with the stand and play a bit further away with the controller, making it portable, but not handheld anymore.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still don't get how people are getting banned just don't run homebrew while online and only load an XCI through the XOS while offline, i've yet to get banned so far after two months.

EpicPie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have a pirated game make a separate user account to play it on that's not linked to nintendo online. For safety - play it in airplane mode / offline.

For legit purchases that have online access - play it w/ your main account.

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Play your legit games in official firmware.

Turn airplane mode on then boot into TX OS to play your pirated stuff offline. Like the other member I've been switching back and forth between Dragonball/Rocket League/Paladins online and pirated games.

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Its this one:
EastVita-bluetooth-Wireless-Pro-Controller-Gamepad-Joypad-Remote-for-Nintendo-Switch-game-player-Console.jpg_640x640.jpg

PPL on some youtube reviews said to never ever buy the Nintendo Switch pro controller as this one is so damn good and cheap. Works wirelessly, has vibration, motion sensors and proper triggers, just really misses the NFC reader which at least 4 me is completely pointless, I wont ever use NFC...

That one is a real gem, got it from wish for 14€, synced with Switch in a heartbeat and works flawlessly.
It's a perfect Xbox One controller Replica, which is for me the best controller in the world.
(I don't think it has motion sensors though).

ken28

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You wanna pirate games, fine... Get banned. You wanna play online again, cough up another $300 to Nintendo. Always support the devs. Play the backup for at least an hour or 2 and think to yourself, is the game worth it or not? If you keep pirating games, future games will come out terrible
they arent terrible cause of priate but cause some people still need to try to defend such practices (releasing incomplete game full of bugs and so on) with "but others do it too!!!!!"... well yeah... if others jump right before a ongoing train so will you?

Reactions: Subtle Demise

antiNT

:)
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
That one is a real gem, got it from wish for 14€, synced with Switch in a heartbeat and works flawlessly.
It's a perfect Xbox One controller Replica, which is for me the best controller in the world.
(I don't think it has motion sensors though).
Can you send a link to the product please. Appreciated.

GerryTheLeper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
It's a Wish link because that's where I got it, but you can find it on a lot of different places (Amazon, AliExpress etc...), I can't tell the price on these sites though.

Does that controller have any limitations? Does gyro and everything work the same as a Pro controller? Seems too cheap to be true even though it shows up as €16 for me!

Edit: Does it connect without any USB dongle? Seems to be cheaper on aliexpress.

Last edited by GerryTheLeper,

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Does that controller have any limitations? Does gyro and everything work the same as a Pro controller? Seems too cheap to be true even though it shows up as €16 for me!

Edit: Does it connect without any USB dongle? Seems to be cheaper on aliexpress.
Yes it connects without USB dongle and the little user manual that comes with it is really clear on how to pair it with the switch.
About the gyro I definitely can't tell, I'd have to ask my son but he's sleeping now...I've not tried a game that required motion detection with it.
For the rest of "options", it works exactly as a Pro controller.

EDIT: oh well I've borrowed silently my son's switch lol and gyro definitely works (tried with Splatoon 2), it even has 2 motors for vibrations (one in each grip).
The only missing feature compared to Pro Controller is the NFC Reader.

Last edited by Benjay,
Reactions: GerryTheLeper

GerryTheLeper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Yes it connects without USB dongle and the little user manual that comes with it is really clear on how to pair it with the switch.
About the gyro I definitely can't tell, I'd have to ask my son but he's sleeping now...I've not tried a game that required motion detection with it.
For the rest of "options", it works exactly as a Pro controller.

EDIT: oh well I've borrowed silently my son's switch lol and gyro definitely works (tried with Splatoon 2), it even has 2 motors for vibrations (one in each grip).
The only missing feature compared to Pro Controller is the NFC Reader.

Thank you very much. Looks like a bargain then! Just need to find some cheap joycons for Mario party now! :P. Cheers.

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep I know it had Gyros because I have seen on a youtube video a few time ago and the guy clearly said that there isnt any reason to buy the expensive Swith Pro controller over this one...

The biggest downside its probably the battery, but maybe it can have a lot of space inside to put a lot higher capacity battery, I can buy them cheap like Turnigy brand on Hobbyking, but I havent got a controller for my Switch other than the joy-con (but I'm thinking in the future to either buy the wireless adapter for my Xone controller or buy this controller).

Maybe I could even mod it to use AA batteries which I have lots of Turnigy LSD which actually charge around 2700mah and work for almost a week on my Xone controller...

Last edited by guily6669,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: gm chat