Hacking Question Have SXOS, but got banned from online by nintendo for playing fortnite

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It's available but only in black, and then the price is higher than the link I gave you.
(And my link is a "recommended" Wish seller, meaning you won't have any problem with the shipping or refund if needed).
Actually it changed the price. Yesterday they were selling it through that link for 9 euro but today it seems to be higher again. The thing with Wish is that pricing constantly changes

Reactions: Benjay

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
It's a Wish link because that's where I got it, but you can find it on a lot of different places (Amazon, AliExpress etc...), I can't tell the price on these sites though.

Does anyone have a link to the product on a website that doesn't require you to make an account just to view the products??!

Bellebite2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
However, while in cfw mode, he does play fortnite a lot.

Edit: what can I do or not do with a banned console?

Are you mentally challenged or what? What did you expect?

You don't want troubles? Buy a Switch and your games at Walmart, pay your online sub starting next month and you will be fine, case closed.

Clapmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure somebody already pointed this out but if you had done a little research on here you would know that any use of cfw or any homebrew whatsoever will lead to a ban on the Switch. Right now really the only way around this is if you had backed up your nand before hand and restored your Switch back to normal before going online. And I don't know if that method has really been proven to work but possibly.

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure somebody already pointed this out but if you had done a little research on here you would know that any use of cfw or any homebrew whatsoever will lead to a ban on the Switch. Right now really the only way around this is if you had backed up your nand before hand and restored your Switch back to normal before going online. And I don't know if that method has really been proven to work but possibly.
They ban the console cert... so probably it wont help doing a nand restore.

Flying Scotsman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a link to the product on a website that doesn't require you to make an account just to view the products??!

1. Right click the page
  2. Inspect Element
  3. Hover your mouse over the annoying box
  4. Press Delete on the now highlighted HTML code.
  5. View the product without having to make an account.
Works for pretty much any website with a blocker like that.

HideoKojima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can’t do anything but buy a new console? Not really.

As long as I can still install games with sxos and update them through sxos I should be fine, right? I have no use for the eshop and my brother plays no games online (except fortnite) so that’s not really an issue.l (because he can play on my ps4) We play local multiplayer only (rarely) on switch too. Also, I buy physical copies of games and don’t like digital, hence another reason why no access to eshop doesn’t bother me. It does still suck though, but oh well. Not “buy a new console” worthy of an issue though in my opinion.

Edit too many typos.
How about newer games requiring higher firmware? How will you update the sys?

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Devs are paid once they're finished making the game. The publisher gets all the money from sales

Devs get paid during the making of the game. They make a salary

The individual developers usually get paid a salary, unless their employer is having financial difficulties and can't afford to pay them (this happens quite a lot).

Usually the developers employers get paid advances up front by the publisher and also when they hit mile stones, so if they miss a mile stone or the payment doesn't cover the salaries then they have to use savings or get cash from elsewhere.

The publisher will then usually pay royalties on the sale of each game after the advances have been repaid, not paying royalties that they should happens quite a lot too.

Some publishers employ developers directly which makes things simpler, but this isn't always the case.

Last edited by smf,

GerryTheLeper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
That one is a real gem, got it from wish for 14€, synced with Switch in a heartbeat and works flawlessly.
It's a perfect Xbox One controller Replica, which is for me the best controller in the world.
(I don't think it has motion sensors though).

I got this controller finally and I'm not sure if it's just the one I got but its really bad. The main problem is that the sticks have a huge deadzone and snap to 0, 90, 180 and 270 degrees with a +- 10 degree deadzone either side. I was playing Enter the Gungeon and the twin stick shooting was unplayable with this controller. I noticed this issue with a fake PS3 replica I bought last year too so it must be whatever stick modules they use in China? Anyway, this controller will only be used by "Player 2" from now on! :P

Reactions: IpponDatara

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I got this controller finally and I'm not sure if it's just the one I got but its really bad. The main problem is that the sticks have a huge deadzone and snap to 0, 90, 180 and 270 degrees with a +- 10 degree deadzone either side. I was playing Enter the Gungeon and the twin stick shooting was unplayable with this controller. I noticed this issue with a fake PS3 replica I bought last year too so it must be whatever stick modules they use in China? Anyway, this controller will only be used by "Player 2" from now on! :P
Really ? arf...you're unlucky, mine works like a charm actually...I play Splatoon2 a lot with it without any problem.
Maybe Splatoon2 is not as demanding as Enter the Gungeon about precision with the sticks ?

GerryTheLeper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Really ? arf...you're unlucky, mine works like a charm actually...I play Splatoon2 a lot with it without any problem.
Maybe Splatoon2 is not as demanding as Enter the Gungeon about precision with the sticks ?

Yeah that could be the case. I played Dead Cells for about an hour with it and it was fine. I might make a video and show what I mean with the snapping. I think I still prefer the joycons with a grip though. At least I have a player 2 controller for cheap!

I don't suppose anyone has seen unofficial joycons being sold for cheap? Would be nice to have an extra set for Mario Party's release!

Last edited by GerryTheLeper,

Bellebite2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Yeah that could be the case. I played Dead Cells for about an hour with it and it was fine. I might make a video and show what I mean with the snapping. I think I still prefer the joycons with a grip though. At least I have a player 2 controller for cheap!

I don't suppose anyone has seen unofficial joycons being sold for cheap? Would be nice to have an extra set for Mario Party's release!

You are welcome

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/mario-and-zelda-d-pad-joy-cons-look-good-on-switch/1100-6460830/

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
The main reason here is because you have SX OS and Play online. If you installed a MK nsp (Means is not a XCI file) once you go Online your switch checks all your installed games and if is not a legit purchases, ten you got ban. Sorryxñ, but thats how it works. Even if is a XCI file, somehow you can get ban. Just for hace a CFW
old thread

Last edited by Reecey,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==