Hacking Having troubles booting burnt games

dimmujed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 4.2u modified wii, with the homebrew channel installed, and have tried cIOS 13b and 16. NeoGamma won't work at all with 16, on 13 it loads Wii Music and gives a disc read error on everything else. Soft Chip does the same thing on both cIOS.

I need help! The two games I need to work specifically are Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and New Super Mario Bros Wii. The rest I can live w/o.

Thanks in advance!

xaxa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dimmujed said:
The two games I need to work specifically are Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and New Super Mario Bros Wii. The rest I can live w/o.
There's your problem. You're trying to run two troublesome games.

Unless you have the super compressed dvd-5 version, give up on disk loading Brawl since there is no support for dual layered disks yet. For NSMB Wii, follow these instructions.

If you want to easily play backups these games, I strongly suggest you look into usb loading.

PS: for disk loading, you're better off using Waninkoko's cIOS rev 14. Neither rev. 15 nor 16 are supported by Neogamma.

dimmujed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I can't get No More Heroes, and other games to load either. Wii music is the ONLY game of many I've tested that will load. There must be more wrong than just two troublesome games?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: When you play SM64 but you try recreating the slider song from memory during an episode.