Homebrew Haxchi custom config.txt by WiisleyU

You already have Haxchi installed on your Wii U?

• Yes, I do but your update looks interesting

• Yes, I do but I will stay with my known version

• No, I don't but I will install your version

• No, I don't but I will not install Haxchi on my Wii U

• No, my Wii U is not modded and I don't want to to this yet

• Just passing here, I don't have an Wii U at all

Results are only viewable after voting.

WiisleyU

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
HAXCHI UPDATED!!!
v2.5u2 (FIX94) reconfigured.

Download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wqulyjomyr0hbdr/Haxchi Update - English.rar?dl=0

DO NOT UPDATE IF YOU HAVE CBHC (COLDBOOT HAXCHI) OR YOU WILL BRICK!!!

Homebrew Launcher
updated with a new visual style and shortcuts even more efficient!
Thanks Bakura for the images conversion!

Haxchi installs the Homebrew Launcher right on your Wii U Menu letting you access your homebrews offline and doing the iosu patch even without the SD Card inside your console!

20953774_1402880106493008_6645098076073072220_n.jpg

To access every shortcut shown ahead you have to HOLD only ONE button assigned to this function until "Wii U" pops on a white screen at right-down corner.

Shortcuts brief explanation:

Default (not holding any button) = HaxchiFW - Custom firmware that spoof your Wii U to 99.99.99 firmware version and temporarily patches the system to install and run any digital content like DLCs, Virtual Console games and even homebrew applications and forwarders right to your Wii U home menu until you shutdown the console.

right or A = Homebrew Launcher (Wii U) - Access your Wii U homebrews;

down or B = Homebrew Channel (vWii) - Access your mode Wii homebrews.
CAUTION: your vWii have to be with Homebrew Channel already installed (via WUPHax) to work or BLACK SCREEN and need a force shutdown to power off.

left or Y = SwapDRC Lite - Swap the screens of the TV and GamePad even on software that not have this function enabled directly like Splatoon;

up or X = WUPInstaller GX2 - Wii U games installer;

L or R = Does the Sigpatch (CFW) and automatically returns to the Homebrew Launcher to install games and apps that needs CFW;

ZL or ZR = Homebrew Appstore - Utilities, emulators and even some another games for Wii U.

These homebrews HAVE TO BE on the wiiu/apps folder on your SD, please don't delete it if you want to use them, they don't take up so much of your storage.

If you already have Haxchi you only need to run the Haxchi homebrew again and repatch your old Haxchi.

Please remember that for Haxchi installation/update the DS VC Game (Brain Age, etc) or the old Haxchi have to be on the INTERNAL storage, after that you CAN move it to USB and the Homebrew Launcher will keep working correctly.

If you DON'T have Haxchi on your Wii U you need to do a first install via web exploit, please acess the Wii U Browser and enter one of these sites:

loadiine.ovh (up to 5.5.1 version)
cg.stupiid.ovh * (5.5.2 firmware version)

* This web exploit is increasing stability yet, maybe you have to try and force shutdown your Wii U many times but it will work. People said that the "2" web exploit have more sucess rate, acessing the homebrews by the first time run and do Haxchi!

Enjoy! ;D

Sorry for my bad english, I'm brazilian!

~ Pack by WiisleyU ~

All these homebrews are property of their own developers, I didn't change anything here.

Haxchi is a great homebrew developed by FIX94, thanks!
https://github.com/FIX94/haxchi/releases

[All these instructions comes together on a .txt README file inside the pack for a quick view]
[Any problem or suggestion use the comments below]

Last edited by WiisleyU,

WiisleyU

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
so is this "better" then CBHC or is CBHC "better" then this
If you want your console to start patched without thinking about it (or brick your Wii U) use CBHC
If you want fast access to many functions beyond the "System Patch" I recommend my setup

If you already have CBHC there is an entire process to remove it before reinstalling Haxchi, updating over an existing CBHC or removing it using incorrect methods and you'll got a beautiful brick on your TV room... :nayps3:

Boss69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want your console to start patched without thinking about it (or brick your Wii U) use CBHC
If you want fast access to many functions beyond the "System Patch" I recommend my setup

If you already have CBHC there is an entire process to remove it before reinstalling Haxchi, updating over an existing CBHC or removing it using incorrect methods and you'll got a beautiful brick on your TV room... :nayps3:
ok thanks, to bad i have CBHC...

Reactions: WiisleyU

WiisleyU

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ok thanks, to bad i have CBHC...
But to have a CBHC is good! (If your Wii U survived the process is perfect!)
The shortcuts are cool but start Wii U ready and done is cool too, only I think it is more risky than valuable

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

very good WiisleyU..
Thanks @King Cerelepe ! :yayu:

very good WiisleyU..

Reactions: King Cerelepe

Boss69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But to have a CBHC is good! (If your Wii U survived the process is perfect!)
The shortcuts are cool but start Wii U ready and done is cool too, only I think it is more risky than valuable

my wii u is fine it survived, ill stay with CBHC mainly because i don't want to go through the process of uninstalling it.

Reactions: WiisleyU

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my wii u is fine it survived, ill stay with CBHC mainly because i don't want to go through the process of uninstalling it.

that's not so bad. I think the process should work if u install, then copy the game to usb. after that, install cbhc. haxchi should still work, but u may have to uninstall the one on internal flash (don't do if using cbhc or uninstall that first), then copy the game back over to the internal flash. the system either prioritizes usb or the first install - don't know which.

Boss69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's not so bad. I think the process should work if u install, then copy the game to usb. after that, install cbhc. haxchi should still work, but u may have to uninstall the one on internal flash (don't do if using cbhc or uninstall that first), then copy the game back over to the internal flash. the system either prioritizes usb or the first install - don't know which.
i already have CBHC installed and im going to keep it, i like it.

WiisleyU

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

I would not recommend that...

WiisleyU

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

I would not recommend that...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • T @ Texasauras:
    what why its worth a shot
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Get you raspberry pi5, and you can play gamecube, wii, and ps2 games also. Those won't
  • T @ Texasauras:
    did you see them on google? preloaded rom consoles
  • T @ Texasauras:
    where is that which one is that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Those preloaded ones are junk. You can Google raspberry Pi and find where they are sold near you, or on amazon.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i don't think my parents will get me a pi
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can get older ones even like the pi 3,4 for cheap, but they don't play gamecube, Wii etc very well. Be warned they use a Linux os, which you need to load onto a micro SD card yourself. You can find pre built images like "retro-pie" online free tho which makes it easy to setup.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i don't have my own money
  • T @ Texasauras:
    mannn thats insane, mario on n64
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now you are 15, you can go get a real job, somewhat.
  • T @ Texasauras:
    its like $80 bro lmao
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i'm too young and stupid and i don't have time to work
  • T @ Texasauras:
    it runs on android os
  • T @ Texasauras:
    it looks dope
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You get what you pay for. Go ahead and buy one those cheap Chinese units, you will see.
  • T @ Texasauras:
    bro have you seen the gfuel instagram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Texasauras why did you start a thread, ignored all the answers there, then come here to chat and ask the same thing. You gotta be like 12, bro
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Biker Mice from Mars needed a Sequel, Angry Hamsters from Uranus
  • T @ Texasauras:
    uh bro i was just asking have you seen these, help me look
  • T @ Texasauras:
    its on amazon
    Download Batocera make it your own
    +1
    If you want GC PS2 Wii stuff like that use a PC
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, i also use my tv stick to watch YouTube and streaming services
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Psi those play Well on the Pi5 now...
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Psi those play Well on the Pi5 now...