Hacking HBC Loads upside down

s3phir0th115

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Emeraldman94 said:
Yep installin ga clean IOS 36 worked. The IOS 61 clean did nothing since the new HBC loads on IOS 36.

My brand new install uses IOS61. You probably were running it and it decided to just not use IOS61. (You may not have it, so that's a reason it may not.)

But the HBC does use IOS61 if it's available now.

sidishere

Trophies
XP
Country
It might be a problem down your end, check if your TV is the right way up. If not:
You could hack the mainframe and change it to load the right way, but that's a complicated process.
The easiest and most reasonable solution is turn your TV upside down.

Emeraldman94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sidishere said:
It might be a problem down your end, check if your TV is the right way up. If not:
You could hack the mainframe and change it to load the right way, but that's a complicated process.
The easiest and most reasonable solution is turn your TV upside down.

Very funny I tried to reinstall the HBC and now it found IOS 61 as the vulnerable exploit so I reinstalled it as IOS 61 HBC

s3phir0th115

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the real SUX2BU said:
I tried using dop-ios to install ios-61 and it said all went well, but HBC is still upside down.

There can't be any modifications enabled for IOS61. Did you make sure to not enable trucha or any modifications?

the real SUX2BU

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
illinialex24 said:
Its IOS 36 for 1.05

s3phir0th115 said:
the real SUX2BU said:
I tried using dop-ios to install ios-61 and it said all went well, but HBC is still upside down.

There can't be any modifications enabled for IOS61. Did you make sure to not enable trucha or any modifications?

QUOTE(FenrirWolf @ Sep 30 2009, 11:05 PM) QUOTE(the real SUX2BU @ Sep 30 2009, 09:01 PM)
Just tried that too. No go.
The hbc should tell you what IOS it's running under. Which is it?
Oh, never saw that before. It says 35. Trying that now.

Posts merged

Thanks, I feel stoopid now.

technosexual

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it tries to find a sane ios when you install it, so if yours is using 30,35,36 etc just install a non trucha ios61, and uninstall/reinstall hbc using the hackmii installer. it should then be using ios61

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
technosexual said:
it tries to find a sane ios when you install it, so if yours is using 30,35,36 etc just install a non trucha ios61, and uninstall/reinstall hbc using the hackmii installer. it should then be using ios61

"I see!" said the blind man...

good info. And no games actually use IOS61, right? what does use 61? The new shop channel? I know the new SM uses 70.

BedtimeGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you can blame team twiizer's (marcan's XD) hate of "piracy"... just because you have an IOS that is used only for pirateing and essentially nothing else doesnt mean you are a pirate, what if you prefer a hard drivce to carrying around all of your legit. wii discs?? (not that im not a pirate or anything >.>)

borissaid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same problem after the Wanin updater. Mine ended up being IOS 35. It's fixed now that I put on an unpatched IOS 35. However, I tried to reinstall it and I can't even if I wanted to, it tells me I have no vulnerable IOS's and then procedes to tell me it will not use a fakesigned IOS. It still gives me that message after putting a unpatched 35, 36 and 61 on (unpatched 36 was just to test).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and buddies used to play the hell out of Perfect Dark on N64, that and Goldeneye, was the first real PvP shooter games I remember
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    4-way split screen on a tiny 19" TV, lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you share joysticks also
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh we had the 4 controller add on thingy for n64. Duh I just got your joke, lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So you touched ends
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, but being in the boy scouts, they forced us to
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chopped down some wood for the scout master
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Big Gay Al was our Scout leader.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was actually in the scouts for 1 week, til they assigned me homework, n I was like f this, and quit, I was like 10 yrs old. And no I didn't join the girl Scouts.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Was the homework about getting to know the scout leaders
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to memorize how to tell 15 different trees species, I think, been awhile. But yea it was about knowing Wood.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Could've just wrote down firewood
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It was lame. Like the goal was to earn badges/patches to wear on your uniform. Stupid.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Scooby doo was the only thing that made the scouts seem cool back then
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Hmmm for me it was Golden Eye or Tribes on PC can't remember which was first.
    Next on MXC Choir Boys VS Boy Scouts!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That would be funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'd prefer to be a boy scout you go in a alter boy you leave with demons
    +1
    Ken someone needs to make Scooby Doo and Zoo School lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Scooby doo and the alter scout
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Who did this to you it was a priest zoinks!
    Scooby Doo and Micheal Jackson save Christmas, they team up to help Santa. Micheal Jackson makes sure all the boys are asleep for Santa
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I can picture the unmasking, "Lets see who molested you scooby..."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Scooby fights off the allegations of fox and cnn
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Scooby fights off the allegations of fox and cnn