Bookwormz13971

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hello all I have a problem. Whenever I click on Wii settings my Wii just goes black (and I even let it hang there for 30 min and it stayed black). I do not know what the issue is and I have tried googleing and nothing. Thinking maybe it was a issue with the theme I used a Madworld theme and a Matrix theme and it still will not let me access the Wii settings. I will help in any way possible as I would like to join the life of online play again with my new router.

In the title I meant settings sorry...

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
possibly a corrupt or incomlete theme then try reinstall the sysmenu then see if you can access the setting then if not then possibly a defective .wad you installed but im no expert on themes(dont trust them) so not 100% sure

KiiNG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bookwormz13971 said:
Hello all I have a problem. Whenever I click on Wii settings my Wii just goes black (and I even let it hang there for 30 min and it stayed black). I do not know what the issue is and I have tried googleing and nothing. Thinking maybe it was a issue with the theme I used a Madworld theme and a Matrix theme and it still will not let me access the Wii settings. I will help in any way possible as I would like to join the life of online play again with my new router.

In the title I meant settings sorry...

I'm guessing..

You have Preloader installed? Try loading with another IOS.. (like the default 60?) I know 249 kills the Settings screen, and this is a common problem from it.

Bookwormz13971

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay I believe the theme was 4.0 and since I am 4.1 I thought it would work completely. Since I only have 4.0 themes do you know where I can find 4.1 themes at?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: And sometimes Z