Hacking Help! My Rebooter in Gamma is NOT Working :(

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, so I was using one of those auto loading Gamma channels and I forgot to put my disc in so obviously it went to a black screen, I placed a disc in but accidentally pushed "B" and the words "Rebooting with Hooks" poped up. But thats just the beginning, it syated on a black screen until i hard reseted the system and now (almost) every time I go to use the rebooter I get the DRE message after I press Start on the game banner screen
frown.gif
. What can I do to fix this? So far, the only game that does NOT do this is Super Mario Galaxy.

EriktheRed

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you're on SM 4.0 the rebooters don't work. Just launch the game directly from Gamma or wait for Waninkoko's USB loader to be officially released... :-D

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok Im testing the rebooter with all my backups and its looks like theres a nearly 50/50 ratio of working and not working games. Is anyone else having the same issue with the Rebooter in the gama loader on Menu 4.0? I want to compare notes with someone. After Im don't testing all 50+ games, Ill make a list. In the meanwhile, input from someone else would be nice
smile.gif

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cygoku said:
The USB-Loader, get it here !

NO

Cygoku

...I happen to like my disc, but thanks anyway.

As I promised here's my list but it's not completed. I got all the way to the "teen" rated games (Yes, I organize my games by rating) but I not even done yet. Ive spent most of this day downloading, burning or working on some other project, After im done typing this im going to go watch todays episode of "Power Rangers RPM" again and then play something, I'm pooped and it's already 11:27 EST.

Working (Games that get past the "Press Start" on the banner and actually load into something and not give the DRE message

We Cheer
DDR Hottest Party 2
Sim City Creator (semi/ loads into black screen)
Mario Kart Wii
Onechanbara Bikini Zombie Slayers
We Ski and Snowboard
Wii Play
Sonic Unleashed
Boon Blox
Trauma Center Second Opinion
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World
Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom (brickblocked, region frii and patched to 249)

Not working. Game Banners show in rebooter but they all give a DRE message after you press start
frown.gif

Animal Crossing City Folk
Geometry Wars Galaxies
Pokemon battle revolution
Legend of Zelda Links Crossbow Training
Endless Ocean
Lets Tap (Darn thing didnt even show in the banner)
ninja Reflix
Guitar Hero World Tour
Sonic and the Black Knight
Need For Speed Undercover
Star Wars The Force Unleashed
Okami
Batallion Wars 2
Nitro Nike

Note
All games work when played directly from the Gamma Channel
biggrin.gif

MadBob

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cygoku said:
The USB-Loader, get it here !

NO

Cygoku

and another quote from the very first thead about Wanin's new app (pre release)

QUOTEWanky never was able to make any application to unlock any firmware. That bitch is only forking works of other.

Cygoku

Seems to me that you are a bit of a cock?

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Instead of bitchin about Wanin's new app can we get back to the problem at hand which is the Rebooter not completely working in 4.0 I need to know is someone esle is having the same problem. PLEASE!!!

wiiluver135

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah same problem, I used rebooter and I gave me the same error with PBR, haven't felt like testing my other games because I'm a lazy ass...and remove copy flag doesn't work on 4.0u, the boxes are just faded.
Here's my question: you said that you downgraded to 3.2u again and it STILL DIDN'T WORK!?!?
I though that when you downgrade back to 3.2u everything would work like you never updated...this could be a HUGE flaw in the guide I used to upgrade

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: 😭