Emulation help my usb loader gx will bring me back to the wii menu when i press play

nilson2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it's a normal day. I booted up my Wii, then i just remembered i installed SSBB. I'm using USB Loader GX, so then i thought, the title, the cover, they showed up! But when i just pressed play, in brought me back to the title screen. Can anyone please answer?
Thanks.
Post automatically merged:

Oh yeah, they are all WBFS, with the code names too.

miyamorfus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
try these solutions:
Check the game file: Make sure the game file is not corrupted or incomplete. You can try deleting and re-adding the game to your USB drive to see if that helps.
Check the USB drive: Ensure that the USB drive you are using is compatible with your Wii and is in good condition. You may want to try using a different USB drive or testing the current drive on another device to see if it works properly.
Update USB Loader GX: Make sure you have the latest version of USB Loader GX installed. You can check for updates in the settings menu of the loader.=

Last edited by miyamorfus,

nilson2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try these solutions:
Check the game file: Make sure the game file is not corrupted or incomplete. You can try deleting and re-adding the game to your USB drive to see if that helps.
Check the USB drive: Ensure that the USB drive you are using is compatible with your Wii and is in good condition. You may want to try using a different USB drive or testing the current drive on another device to see if it works properly.
Update USB Loader GX: Make sure you have the latest version of USB Loader GX installed. You can check for updates in the settings menu of the loader.
It said no updates when i tried to update the USBLGX. Plus, the game (SSBB) was not corrupted or incomplete, i tested it on Dolphin and it workd perfectly. Last but not least, i WAS going to say that i'm using NTFS not FAT32 or WBFS. Is anything wrong? Btw i'm new to this stuff... If you could answer, it would appreciate me so much. Thanks.

-Sincerely edited, nilson2

Last edited by nilson2,

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i WAS going to say that i'm using NTFS not FAT32 or WBFS.
It's preferred to use fat32, but i think the recent usbloadergx versions support ntfs. Just make sure you have the latest one.
Also check the wbfs file in WiiBackupManager to make sure it's not corrupt.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Damn I never knew this, or put 2 n 2 together- "The cover art of Metal Gear is based on a photo... +1