Jytach

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello
smileipb2.png

I recently installed the "Forsaekn Gamma Channel".
After some time I decided to uninstall it to get a newer version, with the 002 fix. To do that, I just went to the Wii menu and deleted the channel.

Today I was reading the forum when I found out that the .wad I used to install it also leaves a ticket on my system, that should be deleted. So, here's the question: How can I remove the ticket now that I already removed it? I would install the channel again and then remove it using the wad manager, but I don't know if that will create a new ticket and leave the previous one intact.

Also, for channels that don't have a .wad but are installed using the TH, how should I proceed when I want to delete them?

Thanks =)
And happy new year.

Ps: I did a search, but didn't find how to proceed in this specific case in which I have already deleted the channel. However, I found that if I want to remove all HB and be sure that my console is "new" again, I should just format it. Is it true? What would happen to the IOS and cIOS?

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
only wads leave the tickets - TH versions dont.

Installing the same wad as u used initially will use the same ticket number - the most recent wads being made have people posting the ticket ID's ... all of mine are BKUP and a lot of others use that for the BacKUP loader as well.

If the initial channel you installed had BKUP and the new one has BKUP it will just overwrite it.

its not really a huge worry , but using the wad manager to uninstall should remove the ticket for you if you still have the original wad.

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
more than likely when you install another Backup Loader Channel it will just overwrite the ticket, But anyways even if it didn't i wouldn't worry about it.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WiiBlaster said:
more than likely when you install another Backup Loader Channel it will just overwrite the ticket, But anyways even if it didn't i wouldn't worry about it.

Its not about the program used - its about the Unique Ticket ID used - people are using different ones now and its causing some confusion , but theres not a whole worry about tickets being left over.

Jytach

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, tickets for wiiware games (which I don't want to get anywa) should be removed using the wad manager, to avoid issues with the shop channel. But tickets for other channels are not something to worry about =) ok.

Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Those are monitor lizards you dunce.