Gaming HELP WITH ISO's and CSO's

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,I have a few games I just downloaded,and I want to know if they are able to convert to CSO's and have no problems.
I have:
Project Diva(patched)
Little Big Planet (i downloaded it fixed)
Megaman Powered Up
Megaman Maverick Hunter
Naruto Shippuden Akatsuki Rising
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes 1
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes 2
Dissidia Final Fantasy.

well,it looks like im finished. Thanks all of you for your answers!

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They can all be converted to .cso. Will you have slow downs? I don't know as I never played most of those games.
I don't know if they all could fit on a 4gb mspd since I don't have all of them to count.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah,I think a couple,like maybe 1-2 more could fit,since some of the games are really small in size.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what are the pros and cons of converting to CSO? i'm okay with slow loading,but if it's in game, i don't think i will do that.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
all right,so it looks like I won't convert Project Diva to CSO. still a bit unsure with others.i guess ill just wait for afew more answers and research a bit more for the others.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZeroPF said:
Maverick Hunter is also okay
all right
biggrin.gif

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
convert and try is dude, wtf? lol this is stupid. Just use the converter it takes like 10seconds. you'll be done.

No worries. I don't know why you wouldn't just try it and avoid all this. .CSO is fine, but it will slow your stuff down.

Wynd

CrashmanX

Current project: Gundam AGE Universe Accel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wyndcrosser said:
convert and try is dude, wtf? lol this is stupid. Just use the converter it takes like 10seconds. you'll be done.

No worries. I don't know why you wouldn't just try it and avoid all this. .CSO is fine, but it will slow your stuff down.

Wynd

Why not try? Because not all of us like wasting HDD space we might not have, or the extra time it takes. Yes some games do take quite a bit of time to convert to CSO.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
CrashmanX said:
wyndcrosser said:

Wynd

Why not try? Because not all of us like wasting HDD space we might not have, or the extra time it takes. Yes some games do take quite a bit of time to convert to CSO.

The Warriors took all of 5 mins to convert to CSO, and my PC is a piece of shit.

Princess Rozalin

†GBAtemp Official Princess Of Roses†
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
wyndcrosser said:

Wynd
She doesnt have her PSP hacked yet anyways so shes finding out First so when she Hacks it she knows what to do so go Easy on her Wynd anyways use UMD GEN 4.00 its what i use for most of my ISO ok ummm

heres my list of the games you have

Project Diva English Patched - as a CSO i havent played it much but i havent notice no lagging maybey a bit when it says Now Loading

Little Big Planet - as a ISO i heard it has Problem as a CSO

Megaman Powered Up - as a CSO no Problems as far as i can tell

Megaman Maverick as a CSO no lag noticeble maybey a second or two lag when on Now Loading

Naruto Akatsuki Rising - no lag in gameplay just a bit when Now Loading

Naruto Ultimate Ninja 1- i have it as a ISO since its only around 200 MB plus as a CSO when it Loads the Versus Battle it takes a while

Naruto Ultimate Ninja 2 same as 1 of course for your memmory i recommend it since its a 0.99 GB game
and Dissidia as a ISO never tested as a CSO so dont know what to tell you there

Hopefully i Helped you with this

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Princess Rozalin said:
wyndcrosser said:

Wynd
She doesnt have her PSP hacked yet anyways so shes finding out First so when she Hacks it she knows what to do so go Easy on her Wynd anyways use UMD GEN 4.00 its what i use for most of my ISO ok ummm

heres my list of the games you have

Project Diva English Patched - as a CSO i havent played it much but i havent notice no lagging maybey a bit when it says Now Loading

Little Big Planet - as a ISO i heard it has Problem as a CSO

Megaman Powered Up - as a CSO no Problems as far as i can tell

Megaman Maverick as a CSO no lag noticeble maybey a second or two lag when on Now Loading

Naruto Akatsuki Rising - no lag in gameplay just a bit when Now Loading

Naruto Ultimate Ninja 1- i have it as a ISO since its only around 200 MB plus as a CSO when it Loads the Versus Battle it takes a while

Naruto Ultimate Ninja 2 same as 1 of course for your memmory i recommend it since its a 0.99 GB game
and Dissidia as a ISO never tested as a CSO so dont know what to tell you there

Hopefully i Helped you with this
@Wynd: ermmm...Thanks,i'll keep that in mind...
blink.gif

@Princess Rozalin: Thanks for the Help! I'll start converting right after school!
biggrin.gif

overslept

WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you ever plan on playing FF7:CC, keep in mind that converting it into a CSO will actually eliminate the slowdown
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I just say Mexicos a fake America +2