Hacking !HELP!

beve

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
well since there's been alot of bitching about r4s bricking ds dew to new firmware coming i thought id put sakura firmware on and its great!!! yet i dosent boot games
hate2.gif
so i was wondering since you canrnt get the game to run on it no matter what i was thinking maby someone has made a game loader that i can run and i could play my games or is there a max overload for slot-1 and it surports clean roms not patch shit like for slot-2 card but i really really want the sakura firmware its great but i want to play games so PLEASE PLEASE help me
cry.gif
i need this firmware it ROCKS
cry.gif

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it will never boot roms or homebrew (I think homebrew anyway)
m3 team sent a threat to (I think rudoulf makes it?) and he had to take it off his site and stop messing around with it or legal action would be taken along those lines

paul3100

Trophies
XP
Country
If your R4 is genuine then its not going to be a problem for you, can you post some pics of your R4 so we can tell you for sure if its fake or not?

As for the using sakura firmware , its not got a chance in h*ll of doing near as good a job as the r4 firmware and as joe88 has said there is problems porting it to the R4 due to the m3 team!

Best thing to do and i say this to all R4 owners is to purchase a new card and keep the R4 as a backup :-) , Supercard or cyclods are the best 2 cards on the market and are both really cheap.

paul

beve

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
NO NO NO NO i don't want to boot it of the sakara firmware i want a .nds file or something that will show my roms the let me boot them LIKE max overload

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-granite-ridge-zen-5-desktop-cp...