Heres A Save Of Nier Automata Before Emil Super Boss

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I wanted to make an update and a side save to my old nier automata 100% on ecci save project on tinfoil, Whats the diference you ask? That the superboss emil is part of a sidequest and sidequest cannot be repeated so this boss is not accesible in a 100% save, so i made another one were no sidequests has been done.

Aparently Ecci save project got shut down like eevee, So i can no longer kepp uploading my saves there, I Asked how i can upload more saves to TINFOIL but nobody wanted to tell me anything out of fear perhaps as the discord server could be shutdown or something, So ill just keep posting my saves in here hopefuly theres no rule againts it here, to uncrompress use the word Rodent

ATENTION:
-Each save represents a diferent character 2b, 9s, and a2, to acces the boss cross the bridge and talk to emil then go to desert northern part, If the red marker wont show up after entering the mall reset the game and try again, i tested them before hand but Nier manages these events in a really weird way and not always appear.

-Once defeated if you save it will share on all saves so dont save if you wana fight him again

IF ANYONE KNOWS WHO IS IN CHARGE OF SAVES IN TINFOIL NOW AND CAN GIVE ME A WAY TO CONTACT HIM/HER ILL BE GRATEFUL :D

Attachments

• Battle Before Emil By AbsoluteVile.rar
    22.4 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: Kevin Cuep

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Chips Ahoy cookies :D:wub::D