Hacking Herme's cios 222/223

rustybanana

Trophies
XP
Country
Shat, I installed both using default options. Is that likely to cause problems? Will it be safe to instal them again with the above options?

User423

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Narolez posted this and said:
QUOTE said:
- IOS 202 --> using IOS 36
- IOS 222 --> using IOS 36
- IOS 223 --> using IOS 37 merged with IOS 36

Microphones, USB LAN, ... are now working! No HD spin down problems anymore!

I installed it this way and have no problems.

rustybanana

Trophies
XP
Country
Done, Just hope everything carrys on behaving
biggrin.gif

Empyr69er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So, will installing the above configuration for those IOS's fix The Conduit (on HD) Wii Speak issue? And if so, I just use cIOS 222 as the cIOS to boot the game with in "game load" settings in USBLGX?

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Empyr69er said:
So, will installing the above configuration for those IOS's fix The Conduit (on HD) Wii Speak issue? And if so, I just use cIOS 222 as the cIOS to boot the game with in "game load" settings in USBLGX?

I have no problems booting The Conduit with cIOS 223 installed as 36 merge 37. WiiSpeak works great and no menu lag whatsoever.

rustybanana

Trophies
XP
Country
0ld8oy said:
Empyr69er said:

I have no problems booting The Conduit with cIOS 223 installed as 36 merge 37. WiiSpeak works great and no menu lag whatsoever.

Awesome, Thanks for the headsup 0ld8oy
wink.gif

Empyr69er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
rustybanana said:
0ld8oy said:
Empyr69er said:

wink.gif

NICE! Is your name OldBoy in conduit?? if so I think you were owning me yesterday, lol!

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Empyr69er said:
rustybanana said:
0ld8oy said:
Empyr69er said:

wink.gif

NICE! Is your name OldBoy in conduit?? if so I think you were owning me yesterday, lol!

Offtopic: Yes, my name is 0ld8oy in The Conduit. If I was owning you then feel free to add me to your friend list because everybody else was owning me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh