Not open for further replies.

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
After multiple releases of cioscorp making tons of users happy, the original author suddenly claims that someone is stealing his work.

Is ice trying NOW to let the community know that it was his creation in the first place?? Hinting to everyone that without him, cioscorp would never have existed. That's what I think..
rolleyes.gif

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
YNH i have never used any version of corps that ICE DIDNT WRITE so ive been on V1 since day one with no problems and I wish IceFire were still actively coding for our scene. Ice is known for being forward and frank with people maybe even short and I respect that myself! I think he was just pointing out that the CIOS installer is in need of alot more work than he had time to give it ( Thank ICEFIRE FOR LEGAL CHANNELS AND LEGAL THEMES ON THE WII AS WELL SMART ASS ABOVE ME MIGHT WANT TO LOOK INTO THINGS) ;)and a more "up to date" solution would be best for everyone. The fact that he did code it gives him the right to say "look shut the F*&% up with the "cioscorps fried my wii's brains because i used it" and saying to DS basically that if he wants to make a CIOSinstaller and put ICEFIRES CODE IN IT AND NAME ON IT AND TAKE ANY CREDIT AT ALL FOR IT! have respect and code a new CIOSinstaller as the original coder requested (he shouldnt have to kiss anyones as to get respect his action speak louder than any words you have to say in this scene...No I dont think its wrong of icefire to feel like its bullshit for THE MANY MANY CIOSCORPS RELATED POSTS when you consider the application has NOT had any official updates while i am thankful for the original cioscorps I wont update with any of those unofficial bricker builds.

Look when the guy who makes the app says its time to stop beating a dead horse this must make you think twice...

MARCAN HATES US ALL and icefire is no exception to the FATBOYS rule if the recent comments by hackmii blog werent enough to show you that hackmii hates CIOSCORPS (with the new HBC update and drama) I dont know what is LOL

Time for some updates
wink.gif

(but alas those iphoners stole him from us LOL)

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
vettacossx said:
YNH i have never used any version of corps that ICE DIDNT WRITE so ive been on V1 since day one with no problems and I wish IceFire were still actively coding for our scene. Ice is known for being forward and frank with people maybe even short and I respect that myself! I think he was just pointing out that the CIOS installer is in need of alot more work than he had time to give it and a more "up to date" solution would be best for everyone. The fact that he did code it gives him the right to say "look shut the F*&% up with the "cioscorps fried my wii's brains because i used it" and saying to DS basically that if he wants to make a CIOSinstaller and put ICEFIRES CODE IN IT AND NAME ON IT have respect and code a new CIOSinstaller and a updated one so the UNOFFICIAL MODS again..with his name on it (CAUSING BRICKS) Its not a big surprise he might feel this way..

Look when the guy who makes the app says its time to stop beating a dead horse this must make you think twice...

MARCAN HATES US ALL and icefire is no exception to the FATBOYS rule if the recent comments by hackmii blog werent enough to show you that hackmii hates CIOSCORPS (with the new HBC update and drama) I dont know what is LOL

Time for some updates
wink.gif

(but alas those iphoners stole him from us LOL)

Yeah, let's bring on cioscorp 3.5
yaynds.gif
gbasp.gif
yaypsp.gif

Sic-suicide

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WTF
I may niot use CIOScorp
but if you got your cred
and everything works fine

why bitch?
especialy after this amount of time has passed

sounds like some one has the
"they arent talkin about me blues"

and wants to get back into the
rabble rouser seat

give up bro
you go belly up
every other week
I say the make him the official GBAtemp Drama Queen

Good job

Admin can you change his
status to drama queen?

seens like hes always lookin for a flame war

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
stealing?

wad installation code generally used in these programs first written by segher (an educated guess might be wrong), released under gpl... then modified by waninkoko, again released under gpl (which he forced to do so)

So you don't have any reason to cry that someone takes it and modifies it. Specifically I never saw the original author of these tools giving damn about how his code is used.

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Sic-suicide said:
WTF
I may niot use CIOScorp
but if you got your cred
and everything works fine

why bitch?
especialy after this amount of time has passed

sounds like some one has the
"they arent talkin about me blues"

and wants to get back into the
rabble rouser seat

give up bro
you go belly up
every other week
I say the make him the official GBAtemp Drama Queen

Good job

Admin can you change his
status to drama queen?

seens like hes always lookin for a flame war

WOAH! Is this a shittily laid out post, or lyrics to the worst song ever?

I agree that it's a bit late to be coming back after all this time and claiming he's stealing. The guy gave credits, and it's widely known that it's Ice's installer so I don't see what his issue is. A PM would have been better definitley

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
@ Quick-Zeno

Im as big a asshole as Icefire or worse and you dont have to like me bro because guess what man? you didnt make MyMenuify did you? wait did you do anything to help contribute to wadder? nope...are you the reason wii themes exist? did you make any Cioscorps installers? No...Do you even do anything to contribute?

the point is if icefire THE GUY WHO DOES HAVE ALL OF THAT UNDER HIS BELT feels like expressing himself EVEN IF he doesnt kiss your ass while doing it or you dont like HOW he does it the fact will remain beyond any social minipulation you can come up with that YES I CONTRIBUTE yes i HAVE contributed to the above as well and unless you can say the same (like DS_Letter or icefire) then you really SHOULDNT matter should you?

ALL that should matter is that one of our most talented and long standing contributors who not only coded this but also has the "better judgement" than we do to say hey look the app is OUTDATED

If he wants to bitch then god damnit respect him as much as you do when your installing DS's unofficial builds...

C

CasperH

WiiCrazy said:
stealing?

wad installation code generally used in these programs first written by segher (an educated guess might be wrong), released under gpl... then modified by waninkoko, again released under gpl (which he forced to do so)

So you don't have any reason to cry that someone takes it and modifies it. Specifically I never saw the original author of these tools giving damn about how his code is used.
Agreed, it is just a mod of WAD Manager so stop crying.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
well i guess being icefire is friends with waninkoko he CONTACTED HIM...did icefire get that courtesy? yeah exactly...I tire of this bullshit peace out clownZ
tongue.gif
lol see yall in the mornin peeace love and chicken grease to most of y'all crazy peeps!

(I still love you guys! I just cant watch all this DEV BASHING and disrespect of a really amazing contributor without defending him after all he has givin us i truly do feel icefire is very much under appreciated if you have ever been in the same IRC with Marcan and icefire at the same time YOU KNOW EXACTLY what i mean by that if you havent...well then you dont so dont go quoting my ass because your ass just dont know flow!...)

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
vettacossx said:
sounds to me like you guys have alot of respect for one anothers "social abuse" but none for One of the scenes BEST DAMN CONTRIBUTORS!

CIOSCORPS IS NOT GETTING BETTER

Tell that to the dumbasses and those who got it working nicely..
rolleyes.gif

If a noob bricks his set using cioscorp, he can only blame himself..

Skizzo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
icefireicefire said:
because I have no idea who this random guy is that takes my installer for some random purpose almost a year later.

its not very good and I don't want blame for any bricks it causes, so he needs to make his own
That's a load of fucking BS and you know it. You're another damn drama queen, that's why you posted it publicly.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
another hypocrit thats why you post at all!

lol we are all chucked full of "drama" here on gbatemp...with a side dish of Highly entertained Newbies,Real lippy red headed stoners (like myself) and just plain out pirates! (like well most of the whole damn site) So if your not into the "scene" maybe you should find a less "dramatic" place to hang out LMAO

shit you wanna talk about drama queen? one word for ya...

MARCAN

your not jumpin down his throat for saying THIS EXACT SAME THING ABOUT WANINKOKO AND HIS USB LOADER I AM SURE YOU ENJOY

I want you people to listen carefully!

DRAMA is what makes this scene tick and I know what your thinking bro! "Can't We All Just Smoke A Bong? I MEAN get along!...Well DRAMA is all to often what causes this scene to Innovate so sit back and enjoy the ride or ill have to quote Bill Hicks! lol

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
vettacossx said:
another hypocrit thats why you post at all!

lol we are all chucked full of "drama" here on gbatemp...with a side dish of Highly entertained Newbies,Real lippy red headed stoners (like myself) and just plain out pirates! (like well most of the whole damn site) So if your not into the "scene" maybe you should find a less "dramatic" place to hang out LMAO

shit you wanna talk about drama queen? one word for ya...

MARCAN

your not jumpin down his throat for saying THIS EXACT SAME THING ABOUT WANINKOKO AND HIS USB LOADER I AM SURE YOU ENJOY

I want you people to listen carefully!

DRAMA is what makes this scene tick and what causes it to Innovate so sit back and enjoy the ride or ill have to quote Bill Hicks! lol

I am sick of all this bickering. Full credits whatsoever are already included for the original creator so why now? As far as I'm concerned, the reality is nobody will give a shit as long as the upcoming new version can be installed on 4.2. The noobies, hackers and china pirates will only be waiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1