Website
Visit site
XP
Country
atenzor said:
Chaotic Kitten said:
Atenzor, less talky more patchy!!

UPDATE:

You all know by now that I only need to analyze and patch the "a" folder and it's files.
There are 264 files in total there, and im done with 20 so far. So that leaves 244 for tomorrow!

Believe it or not, I didn't sleep tonight, it's 6:08AM here as I write this. So, im going to take a nap
and finish this in the afternoon tomorrow. It will take like what, 2 hours max? Then, I compile
everything into a single patch and you just need to apply it to your game rom.

anyway, see you all tomorrow for more updates! and if someone figures something before me,
well, thats great then!

I have been following this with a mixture of curiosity and interest. And IMO why would you goto bed after starting something knowing it would only take a short while to finish.......

The final death note for me in your post is as follows: " anyway, see you all tomorrow for more updates! and if someone figures something before me,
well, thats great then! "

My understanding of this is that you are no more creating a universal patch, than I am at reversing the effects of global warming through dialogue with World Leaders.

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
EDIT: This would also explain how for some people, gaining the 7th badge (through cheats) fixes the problem. It would be filling up that space entirely, not allowing the ARM9 file to allocate the memory there. Thus, that memory would have to go elsewhere, where it wouldn't have any problems.

can confirm that. used cheat to gain all badge to speed up the freeze with Desmume debugg mode but it never froze :/

EJames2100

Trophies
XP
Country
I would go to sleep if I was Sleep Deprived.
I mean finishing it is only going to benefit him really so he's not fussed with going to sleep and finishing it at his own pace.

Sainiku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CrimzonEyed said:
QUOTE said:
EDIT: This would also explain how for some people, gaining the 7th badge (through cheats) fixes the problem. It would be filling up that space entirely, not allowing the ARM9 file to allocate the memory there. Thus, that memory would have to go elsewhere, where it wouldn't have any problems.

can confirm that. used cheat to gain all badge to speed up the freeze with Desmume debugg mode but it never froze :/

So then really, all you would have to do to get the game working is find a way to fill up the first 8000 (bytes?) of ram with garbage data, or something else, so that the game will dynamically allocate the memory that's causing the problem elsewhere...

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Filling up the bytes won't do anything the bytes have to be unreadable in the first place. I am of the same opinion with Sainiku regarding the upcoming patch. Squall left a note to the dev to fix it in the emulator, maybe in the next release.

D

Deleted User

Any fix for TTDS yet? I cant be bothered looking through 26 pages

Squall Leonhart

Trophies
Website
vba-m.com
XP
Country
Australia
Please people, stop paying attention to atenzor, his words are nothing but empty lies and his past actions on most other emulation communities, an mp3 community and gamedev.net attest to it.

Not only does he lie, he also goes to the trouble of generating various accounts, and using proxies to +1 the progress of a patch or faked emulator.

http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/to...topic_id=541943
http://forums.ngemu.com/emulation-news-sub...-8-1-beta1.html
http://forum.gbadev.org/viewtopic.php?p=170899

SkyPie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
EJames2100 said:
There isn't a fix at alll(Unless you have an Acekard with latest Akoi or whatever)
There will be a fix.
dry.gif

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I would have to agree with Squall. Also team supercard is working on a patch apparently. They are usually fast with this kind of thing, taking no more than a day.

bryan800

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
One new karnel for r4 m3 ect ect is needed if we make a patch he will have not of misse up to date then we are going to have to make for everything the games a patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/YMAa6obDNZs?si=rymChLKeTdyS8nqk