Homebrew Homebrew Forwarder ISO's

sr_corsario

Trophies
XP
Country
kLiNiKaL

Hello, nice forwarders iso´s

Just like a petition. When you post or update/load a iso, could you pack on the same file a short readme with boot.dol path and iso id, moreover and for me the most important XD an image for usb-loaders pleaseee

Thanks

kLiNiKaL

Dr. Greenthumb
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jamaica
the iso's will automatically pull there covers from WiiTDB, and on the WiiFlow ftp there is a .txt with all paths etc used...

i will get round to uploading them all to somewhere in the next hour or so and updating the first post

but if you would like a more upto date list and also requests please come to either #WiiFlow on Freenode or PM me on GamingExposed.com since i dont frequent this board very much anymore.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I will have to sign up over there klinikal id miss ya if you went in-active here on temp
frown.gif

ALSO ANYONE TRIED TO WORK WITH CONFIG ELF/DOL FORWARDER BY SPACEJUMP YET? TRY " KERNAL LINUX ELF FORWARDER" FOR GEEXBOX GUYS
wink.gif

First post here:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=114165

Seca99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
this is a sweet edition to usbloaders ... looking forward to seeing these iso's released

would be great to see vc loading directly instead of a forwarder ... and not needing them installed in nand

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't tried them yet, but I would still like to know why the PAL ISO Forwarders need to be Vid Patch'ed to work on NTSC.
According to kLiNiKaL, the code is supposed to use the Console Default video. Is this true spayrosam?
BTW... I did get all the ISO ID's changed to NTSC, so the covers would download correctly.

unsure.gif

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spayrosam said:
sr_corsario said:
mmmm... thats real? or just a mario 64 injection into n64 game from ssbb demos? In that case... could you fix time limit?
Thats 1000000..% real
cool.gif

you should install the wad. then the iso will start the game..

QUOTE(Seca99 @ Oct 19 2009, 02:11 PM)
this is a sweet edition to usbloaders ... looking forward to seeing these iso's released
would be great to see vc loading directly instead of a forwarder ... and not needing them installed in nand
According to spayrosam, you still need to install the WAD into the NAND... This is a Forwarder.

biggrin.gif

Seca99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so really than this isn't anything really new ... don't wanna rain on the parade ... but iso forwarding has already been done ... vc .. homebrew ... forwarding is the same

Oops

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's a very good news. thx

Let's be mad ... Dream ... we can launch the WW / VC transferred to SD?

sr_corsario

Trophies
XP
Country
spayrosam said:
sr_corsario said:
mmmm... thats real? or just a mario 64 injection into n64 game from ssbb demos? In that case... could you fix time limit?

Thats 1000000..% real
cool.gif

you should install the wad. then the iso will start the game..

Ok, sorry, just say "real" like an expresion... my english its not very good. However, its "just" a forwarder (like all on the thread are xD). I supposed to see an iso with all vc in it.

Nice work anyway.

Sr Corsario

spayrosam

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kLiNiKaL said:
its just a main.dol thats uses Wii_LaunchTitle..blah blah and calls the ID of the VC/WW

pretty simple to be honest

wink.gif

QUOTE(kLiNiKaL @ Sep 24 2009, 06:25 PM) thanks vettacossx

and ohh yeah about the Opera forwarder etc, i'm in the process of learning how to load a channel by its TitleID

as soon as i get a grips with that i'll start making Channel Forwarders Also

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/Os7f9Se.mp4