Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jamaica
spayrosam said:
kLiNiKaL said:
its just a main.dol thats uses Wii_LaunchTitle..blah blah and calls the ID of the VC/WW

pretty simple to be honest

wink.gif

QUOTE(kLiNiKaL @ Sep 24 2009, 06:25 PM) thanks vettacossx

and ohh yeah about the Opera forwarder etc, i'm in the process of learning how to load a channel by its TitleID

as soon as i get a grips with that i'll start making Channel Forwarders Also

Yes, September 24th..its now October 19th...people generally tend to LEARN alot in 1 month
smile.gif

so your childish linking of quoting posts is quite frankly pathetic
smile.gif

and giantpune had to TELL YOU how to do it, you didnt learn ok

you might wanna check maybe here for the example you probably used

and thus i bid farewell to gbafail and what attemps to pass for adult maturity on its boards

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
you guys are all awesome and talented and everyone brings all the help they can to the table thanks to klinikal,giantpune,wilsoff,dejdynimite,spacejump,spayro,King (killer box art mr!) Timebomb, and everyone else who has contributed to the awesome releases please dont let this thread end on a bad note you guys have done some totally amazing stuff I for one really appreciate it!

" I love you guys"
tongue.gif

cartman-751261.jpg

spayrosam

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
vettacossx said:
you guys are all awesome and talented and everyone brings all the help they can to the table thanks to klinikal,giantpune,wilsoff,dejdynimite,spacejump,spayro,King (killer box art mr!) Timebomb, and everyone else who has contributed to the awesome releases please dont let this thread end on a bad note you guys have done some totally amazing stuff I for one really appreciate it!

" I love you guys"
tongue.gif

cartman-751261.jpg

bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

DaFees

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow I love the progress of these iso forwarders. I assume that if we can create isos to boot vc/ww we can then also create isos to boot wii channels like the mii channel and photo channel? Because if this is the case then I'd be able to officially ditch using the system menu for good and just have my wii boot straight to the loader of my choice every time.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to more isos and english / ntsc-u covers,
smile.gif

spayrosam

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DaFees said:
Wow I love the progress of these iso forwarders. I assume that if we can create isos to boot vc/ww we can then also create isos to boot wii channels like the mii channel and photo channel?

Yes it work, I try to add the sound (Mii channel)
wink.gif

sr_corsario

Trophies
XP
Country
spayrosam said:
DaFees said:
Wow I love the progress of these iso forwarders. I assume that if we can create isos to boot vc/ww we can then also create isos to boot wii channels like the mii channel and photo channel?

Yes it work, I try to add the sound (Mii channel)
wink.gif

Just need to modify 00000000.app, rename to opening.bnr and rebuild iso it should be easy.

Skizzo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SpaceJump said:
I have it installed on SD. So it has to be on the NAND?
It appears so. roku93 has asked the golden question...

QUOTE(roku93 @ Oct 19 2009, 03:24 PM) Do you think it would be possible to make a version of triiforce to autoboot to a specific title on USB/SD-NAND?

And then an iso of that obviously. That would be the ultimate solution.

As for these VC/WW ISO's I would make sure all the games that behave differently from those on an emulated NAND are done first, like the ones that either don't work at all from the emu, or that have online play, etc.
wink.gif

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as i said when i sent the stuff to make the dols for these, it would be much smarter to just use the function i have created in usb loader GX to convert all the installed channels into a gamelist that the loader can use than to install a ISO to the HDD. USB loaders all use the same gamelist struct, so just make the loader build that list and you can save all this time making ISOs and putting them on the HDD. The loader can still show the boxart exactly the same as if it is reading the gamelist built from ISO as it can with a gamelist of titles.

Warren_303

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All the ISO's look great, the HBC works with Wiiflow but not with USB Loader GX anyone know why.

It just gives me a blackscreen no splash on USBLGX.

Not an issue, Wiiflow has become my new fav so I'll be using that more often now.

spayrosam

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
giantpune said:
as i said when i sent the stuff to make the dols for these, it would be much smarter to just use the function i have created in usb loader GX to convert all the installed channels into a gamelist that the loader can use than to install a ISO to the HDD. USB loaders all use the same gamelist struct, so just make the loader build that list and you can save all this time making ISOs and putting them on the HDD. The loader can still show the boxart exactly the same as if it is reading the gamelist built from ISO as it can with a gamelist of titles.

Many thanks giantpune, without you there is not possible
wink.gif

But I'm WiiFlow fan and would be no other USB Loader boot from my wii..
with the ISOs you can start any WiiWare and VC game from any USB Loader..

dartdude6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: Stupid question.

Anyways, can we see some more VC/WiiWare Forwarders? I'd personally love them for Paper Mario, Mega Man 9, and Tales of Monkey Island 1 and 2. I'd like a ISO forwarder creator even better! (But that's pushing it a bit...)

jakejm79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah that could actually bring lawsuits
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tempsuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    PollySuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your correct, Somebody would be guilty and there would be riots, then they storm the gbatemp capitol,
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Online or not there are still certain rights that judges would have no issue handing out a warrant over
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just look at Kim dotcom
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Honestly I'm scared to, from you, but ok, lemme turn on vpn, virtual machine, private browser first
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Remember that Alexa robot I gifted you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    And that laptop Webcam you never tapped up
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That robot is here somewhere, I hear it moving around at night, but I haven't seen it for months.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh that laptop I give to ancientboi, so you been watching him for months, and he's been watching you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh good more than enough material for the fbi
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn its 5 in morn, I gotta Go wake your mum and send her to work. Check ya later.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    He could make so much money!!! His arm would never get tired lol
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    How are yall doing
    +2
  • VXNlcm5hbWU @ VXNlcm5hbWU:
    Just had a pure banger of a sandwich there, was very nice
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what do you call a dog with no legs?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    A hot dog?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    doesn't matter what you call it, it won't come
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I'm having mince beef burgers with flat cheese and tomato sauce.
    +1
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: