lookout

GBAtemp Board Room
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Turns out that most men (60 per cent) carry their phone in their right front jeans/trouser pocket; easy to reach, though when middle age spread starts to bite belt pouches become more common as the trouser pocket becomes stretched. 61 per cent of women like keep their phone in a handbag, despite 50 per cent missing calls 'cos they can't get to it in time.

How do you carry your mobile phone?

I put mine in my front pocket - 4 good reason..

1. It cool to reach
2. bulletproof shield
3. never missing calls yet
4. It hard to pickpocket

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
i carry all mine in my handbag inside various cases
happy.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I lack a phone by choice but when I am compelled to sport one up the sleeve or in a rucksack (either side pocket or waistband pockets). Missed calls; if it is important well they would not be calling me.

@lookout you say bulletproof and ignoring arguments about bullet proof and bullet resistant... various cheesy TV shows have tested car doors which generally fail and cigarette/chocolate tins which do the same and both of them I would trust more than a phone to stop things.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
I put it in my front right pocket. And my Wallet and Hankerchief in my front left.

And my Mom carries it in her bag, but she never gets a missed call, she's probably the most attentive of us when it comes to Cellphones. (Except for my cousin, it's hard to interrupt her from using it)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't carried my cell for a while since there's some bug with the service (I get this weird message whenever I try to call or text anybody), but usually I'll carry it in my pants pocket or my coat pocket. Anyone with those dumb little cell phone holders should be slapped.

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
left inside pocket of coat or left pocket of shorts, right pocket of jeans. shorts i wear usually dont have a back pocket for my wallet, so the wallet usually goes in the right pocket along with keys. jeans, wallet in back pocket, phone in right pocket, keys in coin pocket and whatever else in left pocket .

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Inside jacket pockets when it's cold enough for a jacket. In the summer I usually wear those baggy pockety pants or shorts, so I keep the phones in those pouchy pockets. I'm at a total loss for where to keep them in the spring and fall, though
unsure.gif

Raki

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Shinryuji said:
I seem to be the only person in the thread who carries my phone in my front left pocket o.O
Electronics in left, wallet and keys in right.

well for me it's my phone in the left and my ipod in the right pocket
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon: anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator is bad in my book, i...