Hacking Homebrew Homebrew app How to change Luma's menu language on 3ds

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't even know what I did but when I opened up Lumas menus (by pressing start before booting) the language is in Spanish which I don't speak at all and I'm confused on how to change it back to english
You may have installed this instead of the standard (English) Luma3DS release. Maybe you've tried to update Luma3DS with Universal-Updater and clicked on the wrong Luma. 🤷🏻‍♂️
In any case, just to reinstall the standard Luma3DS to fix it.

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes i think so, too. A wrong firm is loaded for other Region. I dont even know if there is a way to change the language otherwise of the luma menu.

If u boot the 3DS with holding select u get the luma config menu.
Maybe u enabled ( )Enable loading external FIRMs and modules, wich loads firms located in /luma/sysmodules and there is a spanish native.firm.

If u boot the 3DS with holding start you get the menu to load other tools and firms. Basicly there should only one and should be godemode9. If there is more then one firm located in /luma/payloads on the SDCard the chainloader starts and gives you a menu wich lists all the insert firms/tools.

Last edited by Sypherone,
Reactions: Necromancetheodore

Necromancetheodore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes i think so, too. A wrong firm is loaded for other Region. I dont even know if there is a way to change the language otherwise of the luma menu.

If u boot the 3DS with holding select u get the luma config menu.
Maybe u enabled ( )Enable loading external FIRMs and modules, wich loads firms located in /luma/sysmodules and there is a spanish native.firm.

If u boot the 3DS with holding start you get the menu to load other tools and firms. Basicly there should only one and should be godemode9. If there is more then one firm located in /luma/payloads on the SDCard the chainloader starts and gives you a menu wich lists all the insert firms/tools.
Thank you, this seemed to fix it

Reactions: HinaNaru Cutie

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1