Hacking How to clean up psvita after modding?

linkinworm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So while I could just work this out on my own I'm looking for someone whos more experienced with the vita as I've not really looked into what is / isn't important to change after henkaku, with making sure I don't update, or brick by formatting or removing something. anyway

My vita is a slim on 3.65, henkaku with a bunch of plugins
I use sd2vita and have boot/plugins load from the card, as well as I think some load from internal memory (im not sure as once I used sd2vita I got a bit lazy where things were installed as I forgot which device was uma0 ux0 etc)
I use a 8gb official memory card for my adrenaline/psx stuff (no need to swap sd2vita/memory card at all everything just works at the same time)

So what I want to do is:
stay on 3.65
keep my psn enabled as I still have store bought content
clean up the memory cards so i'm maximising all storage (IE use internal storage for plugins/boot options/storage for config files) use sd2vita for applications and just keep using my official memcard for addrenaline

so any advice how to basically restart everything? im currently backing up my content but qcma and content manager is a bit long winded as usb doesn't work, if anyone has some advice for this also?

thanks

koffieleut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The cleanup process is described in the guide as what is required to run Henkaku. I don't know the exact url but if you google to PS Vita Henkaku guide you might find it. As for usb connection, do you use VitaShell for transfering data? You can select the connection option in the settings for usb or ftp transfer, personally I like ftp better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I might download rayman revolution for my ps3