How to find DLC for games on PKGJ which don't have the game's title in their name?

IRHP

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For example, there's supposedly Exist Archive DLC but if so it's not under the name of the game. For all I know it could be one of the DLCs labeled "Exclusive Costume 1" or something. Does anybody know how to identify the correct one for a game?

veraci_00

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dunno. pkgj isn't "everything" on psn. it's just what's been bought and license uploaded/link attached. it may not be in there. you could look on the nopaystation website if it's even there. otherwise, you may have to buy it.

Reactions: IRHP

lwiz

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
For example, there's supposedly Exist Archive DLC but if so it's not under the name of the game. For all I know it could be one of the DLCs labeled "Exclusive Costume 1" or something. Does anybody know how to identify the correct one for a game?
Take note on the the title id of the game you have installed. Sort the DLC section by title ID and look for corresponding id's to your installed title.

Reactions: IRHP

IRHP

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dunno. pkgj isn't "everything" on psn. it's just what's been bought and license uploaded/link attached. it may not be in there. you could look on the nopaystation website if it's even there. otherwise, you may have to buy it.
Is that a homebrew app I can install or something?

Take note on the the title id of the game you have installed. Sort the DLC section by title ID and look for corresponding id's to your installed title.
Interesting, I'll try that, thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/RDrjsrKmeOs?si=ZS8BcIGzWueChiGF