Gaming HOW TO: Fix Phantasy Star Zero for flashcarts (m3 real and r4 tested)

MaGnUmKiLLa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So does this game work with an r4 using the ysmenu? I got past the first of the game and I'm about half an hour in but I see people talking about it freezing an hour or so in. So, does anybody that has an r4 using ysmenu have any problems or is it ok for us?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MaGnUmKiLLa said:
So does this game work with an r4 using the ysmenu? I got past the first of the game and I'm about half an hour in but I see people talking about it freezing an hour or so in. So, does anybody that has an r4 using ysmenu have any problems or is it ok for us?

The Game works with R4 and YSMenu when doing Story Mode, but when using Wi-Fi, the Friend(s) or Friend Code(s) doesn't show up. But if you patch it with a Specific Cracked patch, according to the version of your game, you should be fine.

turron83

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
hi! i have a r4ds (kernel v1.18) and a ds lite.... i think i have a clean rom [no patched] of psz (u) and ... i havent got all the problems that u post here....
i save a lot, and mi saves havent gotten corrupted...

should i try to patch the rom??? would it recognize my save??? o should i just let it be and w8 til sumthing happend???

if som1 could answer this, that would be cool, cause i dont wanna start the game again xDDD

thx =)

TornZero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I followed the guide and it gave me a message saying something about needing a donor.bin or a donor.nds.

Also, @turron: If it works fine, don't worry about patching it.

FencingFoxFTW

Trophies
XP
Country
ivykinz said:
Law said:
Canonbeat234 said:
Flameburst said:
eh, i just used this http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LSHOVF1G
it was in one of the help topics, its much simpler... just run it then choose the .nds file and then you're done.

You're not to advertise the WAREZ, however get rid of the link.

1) No it's not. It's just a patcher.

2) Even if he removed the link, what would be the point? You quoted it.

win.

Filename: PS0.zip
File description: Phantasy Star 0 ds m3
File size: 44.23 KB

wow! a 44kb rom!!

talk sbout compression...and pwnage

TornZero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, now we need a fix for the (U) ROM that works with an R4 Ultra. =_=; This is gonna be a pain for me.

rockraven500

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
This problem just started happening to me, I've been playing it for a long time and out of no where my saves will disappear and reappear, i get this thread is years old but, I wouldn't be posting if I knew what to do. The links are down, the information is conflicting and I don't know what to do. So if there's anything solid you could provide me, I'm running the (U) version on an Acekard2i (Prince Caspian flashed) with akaio 1.8.7 on a v3.0.0-6U 3DS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know why people get so emotional online just get over it ffs
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He was the ass of gbatemp, everyone knocked on him, I honestly felt bad, even though I was guilty myself, but he egged it all on himself,
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But he still here, but under dif name, he pm me sometimes still even.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's like they think we'll be in their bed pissing on it the next day
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like gbatemp should make t-shirts or memorabilia to remember the lost ones. I bet the Polly shirts would sell out quick.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah that could actually bring lawsuits
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tempsuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    PollySuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your correct, Somebody would be guilty and there would be riots, then they storm the gbatemp capitol,
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Online or not there are still certain rights that judges would have no issue handing out a warrant over
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just look at Kim dotcom
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Honestly I'm scared to, from you, but ok, lemme turn on vpn, virtual machine, private browser first
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Remember that Alexa robot I gifted you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    And that laptop Webcam you never tapped up
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That robot is here somewhere, I hear it moving around at night, but I haven't seen it for months.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh that laptop I give to ancientboi, so you been watching him for months, and he's been watching you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh good more than enough material for the fbi
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn its 5 in morn, I gotta Go wake your mum and send her to work. Check ya later.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    He could make so much money!!! His arm would never get tired lol
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    How are yall doing
    +2
  • VXNlcm5hbWU @ VXNlcm5hbWU:
    Just had a pure banger of a sandwich there, was very nice
    +1
    VXNlcm5hbWU @ VXNlcm5hbWU: Just had a pure banger of a sandwich there, was very nice +1