How to get Mii Parade on vWii?

MiniCrew11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Short answer: don't answer this. Apparently it counts as piracy but I thought there may have been a revival service or something, like maybe a secret rc24 function. But yeah, if it's not something like that, don't bother

Last edited by MiniCrew11,

SylverReZ

Certified GBATemp Boomer
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was scrolling through the Nintendo fandom page, I was checking out what featured were removed in vWii because I wanted to see if I brought them all back. I stumbled across:
  • Mii Channel has the Mii Parade removed.[1](Can be re-added with homebrew tools)
I... i thought that was impossible 🙀 What homebrew tools are implied here? Is there a way to truly bring it back on vWii??
We cannot link to warez here. Read the rules.

MiniCrew11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
We cannot link to warez here. Read the rules.
Sorry, I'm don't have a good memory. I'm not sure what the rules were, but I don't think I broke any. Ofcourse, anyone can feel free to take this down if it violates the rules. But... huh?? I dont know what warez is, and I'm not asking for a link to it. I'm just curious on how to get it
Post automatically merged:

Sorry, I'm don't have a good memory. I'm not sure what the rules were, but I don't think I broke any. Ofcourse, anyone can feel free to take this down if it violates the rules. But... huh?? I dont know what warez is, and I'm not asking for a link to it. I'm just curious on how to get it
Ohhh I see. It falls under that?? Ah, okay. I'll delete this then

SylverReZ

Certified GBATemp Boomer
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Asking for how to download ROMs or other forms of copyright materials is "warez" and/or "piracy".
https://gbatemp.net/help/terms/

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Just install the real Mii Channel :)

(Vwii and Wii Mini have, out of the box, a "v6" Mii Channel that's the same version as the newest uncrippled one but lacks wiiconnect24 and, for no reason, wiimote memory support)

MiniCrew11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just install the real Mii Channel :)

(Vwii and Wii Mini have, out of the box, a "v6" Mii Channel that's the same version as the newest uncrippled one but lacks wiiconnect24 and, for no reason, wiimote memory support)
I've tried that before. Don't know what IOS i need to install it though... have you ever got it working??

MiniCrew11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, it just worked - the IOS should be the same (so no need to screw with it), in general you can use ShowMiiWads to see what it needs
So the wii remote transfer and mii parade are back with your version of the Mii Channel?? Great! Now I literally have a Wii inside of my wii u (I've pretty much restored all functionality yayyyyy)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==