Hacking I messed up my backup loader

JoNo216

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was desperately trying to play Metroid other M (baby's cry problem) so I was messing around with new loaders and new cIOSes.

Now I can't seem to load up any games in any loader and I'm wondering what the best course of action may be for me at this point.

Normally I would rely on my NAND backup but it seems to have disappeared on me which sucks.
Regardless, I am running 4.0U, as far as what cIOS I have installed and using I can't tell because I get errors while trying to run a SysCheck through DOP-Mii.

Would it be worthwhile to actually do a normal Nintendo System update and have it wipe everything and I just re hack it from there? I will do that if I have to, but I am coming here for a better alternative.

Thanks for the help!

JoNo216

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just using uLoader after I ran through all the steps your program made for me, WHICH IS AWESOME BTW GREAT JOB ON THAT! And I got the error Disc ID not equal then it sent me back to the HBC. All the other loaders I have tried seem to just freeze, or not display the disc to click on to actually play a backup.
any ideas?

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Well, I'm running fine on USB HDD's without any issues, even with Other M. I'm on cIOS56rev20 on slot 249, with a system menu 4.0. The game also ran with cIOS38rev17 for me. Wiiflow and CFG both succeeded in running the game.

Maybe you have a bad version?

JoNo216

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I even had the baby cry problem ripping it straight from the disc.
However I can't play any backups anymore currently, I will check my versions, but I believe I am running cIOS38rev17 with 249 currently. fresh install with with the modmii app.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, MAGA supporters be wearing tin foil hats lol.