OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys! I found that the Action Replay DSi still works on DSi FW 1.4.1. The game card it focuses on for its exploit is Game and Watch Collection. Maybe the AK team could find out their version of the exploit and release a fix! /me is sooooo happy
yaynds.gif

Please reply. zF

xLaraCroftx

Trophies
XP
Country
Ive just got an email from Acekard with with fix attached WOOOOOOOP!! Cant believe I ordered a EZ Flash this morning lol DOH

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'll have to forgive me if I don't believe a person who has never posted on the forums before claims to have an fix for the Acekard. How does a person with zero history, somehow have early access to an AK2i fix which is not available on the acekard site, or any news of it on their forum.

The DSTTi fiasco has shown that apparently people have nothing better to do that to jerk people around.

xLaraCroftx

Trophies
XP
Country
Dear ACECARD users,

We have fixed the 1.41 firmware.
Please update your Acekard 2i with the program attached.
If you've updated your DSi(XL) to 1.41 already then you have to find a DS lite or a DSi(XL) under 1.4 to run this update.

Kind regards

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xLaraCroftx said:
Ive just got an email from Acekard with with fix attached WOOOOOOOP!! Cant believe I ordered a EZ Flash this morning lol DOH

Yeesh! I posted the topic originally over there and then sent you a fix? No appreciation or love for me?
tongue.gif

zangafan27

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
xLaraCroftx said:
Dear ACECARD users,

If you've updated your DSi(XL) to 1.41 already then you have to find a DS lite or a DSi(XL) under 1.4 to run this update.

Kind regards
Show me ya fix! (Captain Falcon is epic
biggrin.gif
)

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xLaraCroftx said:
Dear ACECARD users,

Kind regards

Maybe you should cross post back to the Acekard forum and ensure this is legit. I'm assuming you're the 'other' xLaraCroftx over there
smile.gif
It's a tad wierd there's no noise of this on their official forum. Why attach the file instead of linking it to their site? Seems very very odd.

I wouldn't run it unless there's some kind of official notice from them. You should maybe PM Smiths or Normatt to have them give it a once over. It could be a repackaged bricking program for all we know at this point.

xLaraCroftx

Trophies
XP
Country
doyama said:
xLaraCroftx said:
Dear ACECARD users,

Kind regards

Maybe you should cross post back to the Acekard forum and ensure this is legit. I'm assuming you're the 'other' xLaraCroftx over there
smile.gif
It's a tad wierd there's no noise of this on their official forum. Why attach the file instead of linking it to their site? Seems very very odd.

I wouldn't run it unless there's some kind of official notice from them. You should maybe PM Smiths or Normatt to have them give it a once over. It could be a repackaged bricking program for all we know at this point.

Look i dont have a clue, Im just saying ive received the email with the fix. I was shocked as hell as it being a sunday.

xLaraCroftx

Trophies
XP
Country
Rydian said:
Mind uploading it to somewhere like mediafire.com for us?
Don't make an announcement until it's confirmed real, of course.
I just want to compare it to the 1.4 fix, actually.

yeah sure, give me a sec
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow