Hacking If you want Madworld to load to the game and not a black screen read t

mexiken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm that with a Wiikey V1, all you need to do is dump the WADS mentioned at the beginning, install them, and you're set. Game plays great.

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Would it works with softmod if I do the following ?

1. Force the game to use IOS249 using IOS Patcher.
2. Do the 001 and 002 fix on the main.dol using GenericWiiPatcher.

Thanks !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, would it works for chip if I do the following ?

1. Force the game to use IOS30 using IOS Patcher.
2. Do the 001 and 002 fix on the main.dol using GenericWiiPatcher.

Thanks !

CIJC

Trophies
XP
Country
or... just update off of the disk.

it doesn't change your firmware. it only installs the ios's needed.

so when you are done... turn your starfall/preloader update protection back on.

then the game will run. be happy
smile.gif

unheared

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
about madworld ntsc ??

is this true ?

The IOSes are the same for all regions, the only thing that's different are the system IOSes (sys289 for system menu 3.2u or sys290 for 3.2e. I don't know the numbers of those above). If they don't start with sys, then they are universal.

so can i install them on a pal ? as i have seen info about, not to run update on a pal ?

CIJC

Trophies
XP
Country
yeah, ios arent region specific, so the following technique should work.

ill be trying it too when i get home from school.

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
mexiken said:
I can confirm that with a Wiikey V1, all you need to do is dump the WADS mentioned at the beginning, install them, and you're set. Game plays great.

I can confirm that, with a Wiikey v1 (1.9s) running on a 3.2E Wii, just dumping and installing the WADS is NOT all you need to do (certainly it won't get the game to work through the disc channel).

Even after the installing the IOSs I still had to 'upgrade' to GeckoOS 002 fix before I could get the game to run through it. Older version of GeckoOS gave a #002 error.

Maybe the black screen through the disc channel only happens to people trying to play the NTSC game on a PAL wii ??

arman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys

is anyone getting the game freezing where jack meets the bull in the station? i,ve tried it twice and it won,t play past it
wacko.gif

BMasterP

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
People are saying that to play this game from the disc channel i should install some ios's, in the next post someone says that cioscorp from the softmii package has these ios's, what i find strange is that i installed the softmii 0.9.5 package and the ios's are allready there (at least the Cios's). so i'm downloading the game now, eta 30 minutes or so.

What about wich ios's to install then cos i allready have them?
or are my Cios's different then the new ios's?

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I managed to get the game running on a 3.2e PAL wii with a 1.9g wiikey by going to the hbc, and launching the 002fix gecko os - can someone explain if it's possible to install the gekco os like a channel lik ethe backup launched or do i have to do that everytime i want to run a game?

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Works fine on my 3.2E Wiikey 1.9s through Gama loader without any additional IOS installs.
Not working through disk channel though.

Just thought I'd toss this in there
yay.gif

nickwpearce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
pal wii, 3.2 game brick blocked black screen through wii menu but loading fine with gammar loader... i'd like my 480p though without forcing it...

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
blazingwolf said:
You MUST install the new IOS 38, 53, and 55 IOSes if you want the game to boot normally from the disc channel after using update block. You can find them on the net or rip them from your own MadWorld disc, this includes people using modchips.

you don't have too, just download GeckOS 1.7b for cIOS modified to fix the 002 error and you are done.

feidhlim1986

Trophies
XP
Country
nickwpearce said:
pal wii, 3.2 game brick blocked black screen through wii menu but loading fine with gammar loader... i'd like my 480p though without forcing it...

Mad World isnt coded for 480p so forcing it wont do anything

jeremiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Im in PAL Wii 3.2E 1st Wiikey 1.9s, I have installed all 3 IOS needed you mentionned, but when I click on the disc channel, I still get a black a screen! When I launch the game trough the Gecko os 1.7b 002fix, I get red colors, and if I force the game to run in Pal 60, the game freeze with a red screen. I'm using an RGB peritel BTW, and don't want to use the RCA cables. Any helps ?

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm getting a black screen through the disc channel. I have installed the latest waninkoko cIOS Rev 8 as well as the cIOSCORP v1.0.1 that comes with SoftMii 2.1.1. What am I doing wrong?

rajnika

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
arman said:
Hi guys

is anyone getting the game freezing where jack meets the bull in the station? i,ve tried it twice and it won,t play past it
wacko.gif

Just had it, didnt try a second time :/

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
sekhu said:
I managed to get the game running on a 3.2e PAL wii with a 1.9g wiikey by going to the hbc, and launching the 002fix gecko os - can someone explain if it's possible to install the gekco os like a channel lik ethe backup launched or do i have to do that everytime i want to run a game?

where do you get this 002fix gecko os ? it's not in the HBB

Posts merged

QUOTE(jeremiz @ Mar 13 2009, 12:40 AM) Im in PAL Wii 3.2E 1st Wiikey 1.9s, I have installed all 3 IOS needed you mentionned, but when I click on the disc channel, I still get a black a screen! When I launch the game trough the Gecko os 1.7b 002fix, I get red colors, and if I force the game to run in Pal 60, the game freeze with a red screen. I'm using an RGB peritel BTW, and don't want to use the RCA cables. Any helps ?

i think we just better wait for the PAL release
hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA63mm5FnMo&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Flostmediawiki.com...