Hacking Install e-shop or signpatch with mocha and then execute them without mocha

gomgo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gomgoblog.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Spain
Hi, i'm here again to ask if i can open Mocha CFW (with any method) and install an e-shop game or DLC and then switch off my Wii U and Switch on again (to remove the effects of mocha, i supose) and open the DLC or the e-shop Game without problems? I dont want the AutoBoot or CBHC, i just want to install an e-shop game and a DLC without an permanent CFW, i hope someone can help me :3

gomgo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gomgoblog.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Spain
i think of use somethingh like this: https://www.cfwaifu.com/wiiu-mocha/
You need to open the Homebreww launcher and Mocha every tme you want to use it, but i dont kow if it affects to a DLC patched Game or a e-shop game

Edit: I also ad who i'm have my vWii Moded, so if i format the drive i need to put again the SD Files

Last edited by gomgo,

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For any unsigned content to run, CFW and sigpatches are required. So you have to launch Mocha everytime you reboot. Haxchi would work too.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there's only one way (with dlc only). you have to buy a free dlc (game requires this. though, I think any dlc will do, that's purchased). then, install the pirated dlc. after that, transpose the tickets in the ticket bucked so that the purchased dlc comes before the pirated ones. the system only checks the first dlc for verification. that's one of the security flaws with the wii u. it doesn't work with eshop games obviously, only dlc. this should work for any game with more than one dlc.

gomgo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gomgoblog.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Spain
Ok, thanks, i want to try it with BOTW xD, so i like it :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Here is the proper guide to do it. It's for BOTW but it's the same process for other games.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/play-zelda-botw-with-all-dlc-for-free-without-cfw.469520/
Also that is an Tutorial to use the Mocha CFW? or i need to install it before do this tutorial, i refere because it says:
"6 - In App Store Download Tik2SD + FTPiiU_Everywhere + WUP Installer GX2 + Mocha CFW + Homebrew Launcher"
but in requirements says:
"
  • Mocha CFW, Haxchi CFW, or any other (just in the beginning)
"

gomgo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gomgoblog.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Spain
but the tutorial says who i need to install it from the store, i dont need to have any pre requisite @AmandaRose ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does i need the config.ini for this? I'm following a tutorial of the preinstalation of mocha and it downloads some archive of a page who is not active at the moment (404) i get the archive by Wayback Machine, the Mocha store version does not have this archive when you install it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh