Homebrew Is this 3ds emulator for android legit?

Darksabre72

Blue Falcon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha. I love when I read those on the emulators websites! " Xbox One Emulator for Android. 100% speed. Play Halo and Forza now!"

"Ok, now just click these free apps, send your sin number and we good to go"
same here i always look and see what attempt they try to make the emulator believable and their bad websites too.

witselx9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That video looks fake, I've tried another one from another video. I downloaded the apk file and it was all fine and all, even the emulator worked fine but then I started noticing unwanted ads here and there I was like wtf. Afterwards, I saw some unwanted contacts in my phone that really pissed me off. I went to app settings and cleared all unwanted apps then I figured out that stupid 3ds emulator was doing all that adware stuff. Currently, I am using the one I downloaded from here (apkmug. com/download-3ds-emulator-android-ios/) (someone link it i can't) it looked legit and works fine. Don't download from video descriptions they are cancerous.

JiveTheTurkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only play emulators on my phone like My Boy!, ePSXe, and Mupen64 but this emulator seems like a very uncomfortable one. There would be no room for the other screen and buttons. Idk, that's just my take.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it seems there is someone who is working to a porting of citra for android phones...

You can download it here and it has also the source code
https://github.com/SachinVin/citra_android/releases

Today night or tomorrow, I will try, this seems legit.

It's legit. Runs at about 70% speed on modern phone's. Settings can't be adjusted and, at least in sun and moon, alot of the colors are messed up.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, I'm not willing to test it too ahah But it's strange, the comments are good, there are also people asking how to get full screen etc... It has a LOT of likes, mmmh :wacko: Is there someone who is willing to test it? ahah
only 3ds emulator I would ever use is citra

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Best bbq sauce I've ever bought on a grocery store shelf