Hacking ISO Loader NOT canceled

6voltsystem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally don't mind, if it's real great, if not oh-well. I'm having fun figuring it all out, it's not like I'm out anything (unless I brick something)
wink.gif

FRanatic

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If the loader from waninkoko is fake, let's all bug marcan to release his loader.
If he call's it the wii wii-emu it's ok to release
wink.gif

But I don't think it's fake.
And if it is...oh well, dvd's still work just fine.

nehe32

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
CIJC said:
nehe32 said:
Filter said:
Still doesn't change the fact that its not real.
since when was it a fact?

I second that.

Its not April 1st is it?

April Fools is on April 1st.

if its fake i'll facepalm.
yeah, i've literally been waiting on this since i got my wii. there is a reason i kept all the iso's i backed up on my hardrive
tongue.gif

Richy Freeway

Trophies
XP
Country
nehe32 said:
yeah, i've literally been waiting on this since i got my wii. there is a reason i kept all the iso's i backed up on my hardrive
tongue.gif
Which appears to be a waste of time... You have to load the games onto the HD through the Wii by putting the disc in the Wii and using the install option in Waninkokos loader.

This may of course change before release or in the future, but as it stands now you need to load it from the disc.

ddp127

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
you dont have to burn it if you use dolphin i think.

but waninkoko could have made a joke, and is now going to steal marcans sourche and release it
tongue.gif

no, i am sure waninkoko's loader is real

CIJC

Trophies
XP
Country
But this program will prevent much piracy for non-modchipped users if it has to be an original used, because they will have to own (well i suppose they could borrow or rent) the game they wish to dump onto the hard drive/usb.

meaning no straight downloads from teh internet. less piracy ;D

Richy Freeway

Trophies
XP
Country
CIJC said:
But this program will prevent much piracy for non-modchipped users if it has to be an original used, because they will have to own (well i suppose they could borrow or rent) the game they wish to dump onto the hard drive/usb.

It doesn't prevent anything! Think about it, what you said makes no sense.

joda

Trophies
XP
Country
CIJC said:

Think before you utter yourself.[*]This app runs under cIOS.[*]cIOS contains DIP module.[*]DIP module gives backup launching capabilities from DVD(+/-)R.I dooooo wonder if this app can read backups ...

hippyharry

Trophies
XP
Country
I love disappearing for a few months and coming back after a few. I remember when i first started here, i was deciding on a wii key.

Left for a while, came back to see a backup loader was launched, and disappeared again. Now USB2.0 support has been out for 3 weeks and theres lots of activity happening.

smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.pcgamer.com/gaming-industry/sony-apologizes-for-sony-interview-with-sony-developer-ne...