Hacking Its eating my screen

zsakul2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I burned mario kart wii ntsc onto a Memorex DVD+r with booktype set as dvd rom it run flawlessly no color but thats due to cable no issue there..
But my issue was that the image kept going down ym screen really fast i couldnt see anything hardly
when it started these black and white lines would run down my tv screen fast repeatidly and i couldnt hardly see the image cause it was dragging it with it

firmware version 3.2U

Ntsc wii

NTSC tv

blazingwolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gaisuto said:
blazingwolf said:
If your games boot to a green/grey screen, using RegionFrii to patch it to PAL and using the videomode smart patcher has a good chance of fixing it. (It fixed Super Mario Sluggers, game is playable though may freeze on occasion.)
Mario Super Sluggers is what I'm trying to get working the most so this caught my attention. I downloaded RegionFrii and patched it to PAL. Now I found this Video Mode changer thing and there are a lot of options here I am unsure which to choose...help?
frown.gif

QUOTE(zsakul2 @ Sep 22 2008, 04:18 AM)
I hope one day someone finds a fix id like to be able to play mario kart wii

Please go out and buy a good game like that, it deserves to be bought, not pirated.

Poltergeist.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
zsakul2 said:
If i like it iill get original

Umm... no, no you won't
rolleyes.gif

That's the sad thing about amateur pirates: they have no respect for game developers.

Oh well, back to the point. This sounds like a TV cable issue to me, but it can't be because both your game and your Wii and of the same region. The only other reason that remains are the slow loading times.

Bitbyte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Poltergeist. said:
zsakul2 said:
If i like it iill get original

Umm... no, no you won't
rolleyes.gif

That's the sad thing about amateur pirates: they have no respect for game developers.

Oh well, back to the point. This sounds like a TV cable issue to me, but it can't be because both your game and your Wii and of the same region. The only other reason that remains are the slow loading times.

Amateur pirates? So wait, you're like a pro pirate?

xtrem3x

Trophies
XP
Country
People who have downloaded games for a long time know that downloaded games are never fully appreciated.
If you like a game & never buy it your interest will go down really fast & you may never get round to completing it. But if you like a game & buy it you'll keep your interest until completed & probably longer.
I put my hand up & admit I download games, but games I play for any amount of time I buy, just use the downloads as more of a demo. For example, I bought mario kart, zelda, RE4 and Crysis Warhead for the pc. I play them regularly but I never play Bully, even though it's good it hasn't held my interest because I didn't buy it
frown.gif

If you enjoy a game, then go & buy it for the developers sake & for you own. There's nothing worse then losing interest in a game you know is good!

zapu

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Buy mario kart. This game rox, nothing more to add. + you get this piece of plastic that imitates the wheel which is really well made and fun to play with (harder than on gc pad).

zsakul2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look.. I am seriously going to buy the games i like i believe in supporting developers because i help design storylines for games and i don't care about piracy but sales are needed too. And idk what makes you think anyone clarifys as a amateur pirate..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Looks pretty massive to me