Japan - 8.9-mag earthquake

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
So this isn't the movie of 2012? Sadly, those earthquakes are only going to get stronger and might trigger an after effect of other faults to shift constantly now. Got to love....platonic plates...

Z

Zorua

Canonbeat234 said:
So this isn't the movie of 2012? Sadly, those earthquakes are only going to get stronger and might trigger an after effect of other faults to shift constantly now. Got to love....platonic plates...

It's tectonic. Anyway, yeah, all this sounds pretty scary.

1NOOB

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Zorua said:
Canonbeat234 said:

It's tectonic. Anyway, yeah, all this sounds pretty scary.

it was a joke i think lol

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Platonic

not a typo

Z

Zorua

Hypershad12 said:
Oh gosh. :/ I hope those guys are okay. 8.9? This is going to go down in history.

It has gone down in History. This is the world's 7th biggest quake ever.

Hypershad12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zorua said:
Hypershad12 said:
Oh gosh. :/ I hope those guys are okay. 8.9? This is going to go down in history.

It has gone down in History. This is the world's 7th biggest quake ever.
7th?
blink.gif
These earthquakes... I don't know, but, I don't like where it's going.

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
tsumani.map.jpg

The tsunami started from Japan, then some of the countries. And our country's also counted to that. I've watched the news at our country and it's the most important topic of the day. I wish the earthquake never happen, so that no one lost their houses because of the tsunami and even their possessions.
ohnoes.png

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Luckily Japan is a bit more better prepared for earthquakes than before.. The concern is a lot worse for the small island countries. They might have a rude awakening
frown.gif

Good luck to everyone over there and hope you're all well!

-Qtis

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
As their phone network has been shutdown (after communication saturation), Google is providing a service to help people find someone from japan.
They can tell where they are or that they are fine.

http://japan.person-finder.appspot.com/

I have a Japanese friend living in Tokyo, I don't know how to contact him yet, I'll just send an email for now.
I don't think sending an sms would work now (and he could receive it while sleeping this night)

jackdanielchan

Trophies
XP
Country
Cyan said:
As their phone network has been shutdown (after communication saturation), Google is providing a service to help people find someone from japan.
They can tell where they are or that they are fine.

http://japan.person-finder.appspot.com/

I have a Japanese friend living in Tokyo, I don't know how to contact him yet, I'll just send an email for now.
I don't think sending an sms would work now (and he could receive it while sleeping this night)
It's unfortunate people are trolling it already... Although I may not be correct, by my intuition tells me that Shigeru Miyamoto is infact not dead in contrast to this report...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1