Jazz Jackrabbit 3D Online Multiplayer Server

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You don't understand how anything works but I blame this society and the way you were raised. On you we see the problems/dangers of using devices without the user knowing how anything really works. Its like Idiocracy really. That's where its all heading.
Post automatically merged:

You are lost without precise tutorials. You can't imagine that botpack.ctfgame isn't there or whatever. You have to use the jazz3d equivalent but I told you, CTF only works properly on version 224, its broken in the later versions....

BotPack is for Unreal Tournament gameplay only, not for jazz jackrabbit even if you use the combined jazz ut version. Then stuff will work like with the tutorial except its the wrong gametype still for jazz3d maps. Goddamnit.

The original Unreal engine was still made in mind for people who have "BRAINS" and are a bit more tech-savyy, even though Tim Sweeney's logic might be sometimes bizzare at least I can basically understand it. Some people can't. But maybe they aren't in the wrong, but who knows...goddamnit

Also...those things in "preferences" aka Advanced Options, that's gametypes from Unreal as they are still defined in the int file....those are not jj3d ones. They do not appear in advanced options unless you'd edit the int files to create entries for them. But its not that important here...
Imagine sequel of Idiocracy movie of where one of Joe Bauers constructed fusion hybrid(merging it somehow altogether) of Bermuda Triangle a'la for instance Bennington Triangle,Bridgewater Triangle,Project Stargate,Project Montauk,Philadelphia as ultimate time traveling machine to please her own father/dad to go from forwards in time(form the future)into backwards in time. Both of Joe Bauers and his own biological daughters would record everything by their own smartphones to show people from the past of how wrecked post-apocalyptic future gonna look like. World it be considered interesting storyline nowadays or not?...etc.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Oh now I know he was talking about all the time. Like this and like that. This is this.
Zrzut ekranu 2024-05-11 082559.png

Zrzut ekranu 2024-05-11 082858.png

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I did it. Anyway I connected myself through Jazz Jackrabbit 3D Online Multiplayer Server.
It seems to be pinging.
kgjKECd.png

Anyway I guess Jazz is in lobby right now.
Maybe it’s still loading up the same 3D low poly level map in Jazz Jackrabbit 3D . How was it called Jazz3D.unr,Entry.unr? At least in one point I was able yesterday or should I say today,but then some random error popped up. I have no idea of how I loaded up at least JForest.unr. Controlling Jazz movements felt slippy like some sort of invisible ice rank. It seems download links are broken related to those tweakings Jazz 3D mods so those so-called patches are no longer available for download. I have no idea of I managed to load up CTF-JMPJack224.unr however as far as I remember I edited both Unreal.ini and Server.ini.
I guess that something is gonna be done with Unreal Editor error messages that it needs multiple files that keeps get missing each time me or my younger brother formatting PC/factory reset. When I talked to Delacroix in Discord private message mode he told me by quoting and reinterpreting his own words that sometimes it’s necessary to do so just only in some cases.
And maybe you’re right I shouldn’t really mix up two methods at once. So does it mean that I should delete completely GameServer.bat or not? Should it stay or not? Maybe it’s not working because I shouldn’t mix two methods at once. I guess both you and VenoX showed me videos of how to do it with Unreal build version 400,but at least I done everything you told me in case of Unreal build version 224.
IMG_5791.png

Yes but the versions you're running are earlier and you didn't adjust everything acordingly. Do what I said instead...
You really shouldn't be allowed to use computers. In the last one you weren't even in the system directory. Second...that's not how you run server there. At least not on those versions. Just don't run ucc.exe for this and instead do Jazz3d ctf-jmpjack224 -server for example, just try that as the simple thing.

here is one of surviving guides to run servers for unreal, but of course this needs adjustment.
http://www.hypercoop.tk/infobase/archive/aeonsunreal/AEonsUnrealConfig.html

Also you're trying to run a server on the 400 Jazz3d while running a 224 client. Of course that won't work.
I did everything you said,but it’s still not working as we both the way we could expected. At least I tried. As for editing CalyGame.int even after adding line Capture The Flag in Game Settings in Advanced Options there was still not visible Capture The Flag mode. So I guess as for running properly by solving problems issues with running correctly UnrealEd.exe to stop getting error messages that there not enough files that keeps getting missing once for all. Something needs to be done about it in order to fix it for good not temporarily,but also permanently.
IMG_5790.png

https://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showthread.php?t=19325
https://www.unrealsp.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2459
https://www.oldunreal.com/wiki/index.php?title=UnrealTournament_Server_Guide
https://www.oldunreal.com/wiki/index.php?title=Masterserver_Guide

Last edited by Luke94,

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I really can't help you anymore until you start to understand how this all works. It would take too much time. In that .bat file you need to add the calygame.capturetheflag for example.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You really shouldn't be allowed to use computers. In the last one you weren't even in the system directory. Second...that's not how you run server there. At least not on those versions. Just don't run ucc.exe for this and instead do Jazz3d ctf-jmpjack224 -server for example, just try that as the simple thing.

here is one of surviving guides to run servers for unreal, but of course this needs adjustment.
http://www.hypercoop.tk/infobase/archive/aeonsunreal/AEonsUnrealConfig.html

Also you're trying to run a server on the 400 Jazz3d while running a 224 client. Of course that won't work.
calygame.capturetheflag -server,right?

I really can't help you anymore until you start to understand how this all works. It would take too much time. In that .bat file you need to add the calygame.capturetheflag for example.
I hope it will be alright at this time.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
calygame.capturetheflag -server,right?

I hope it will be alright at this time.
Yea...but don't run ucc.exe unless its the UT jazz 3d, the version 436 one.
Instead it has to be jazz3d.exe in the argument and not ucc. Yes

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I tried multiple method at once. Not just only single one.
Yea you did it all wrong and that version of windows is also shit that it doesn't allow you to run ucc.exe.

How many times do I have to tell you, you need to do unreal.exe ctf-jmpjack?game=calygame.capturetheflag -server

That is the magical line, not the other stuff.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yea...but don't run ucc.exe unless its the UT jazz 3d, the version 436 one.
Instead it has to be jazz3d.exe in the argument and not ucc. Yes
Do you still have that in Beta Archive Forum or rather Newbiesplayground Forum? At least I tried, but I didn’t find it. Do you still know of how to mix some maps from 224 and 400 tech demo builds in 436c of Jazz Jackrabbit 3D a’la Unreal Tournament of how I still am calling it. I don’t know of where it is. I have no idea of how to find it? Did you still having it or not? Maybe that’s of what you could do for me at least. Right now.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Do you still have that in Beta Archive Forum or rather Newbiesplayground Forum? At least I tried, but I didn’t find it. Do you still know of how to mix some maps from 224 and 400 tech demo builds in 436c of Jazz Jackrabbit 3D a’la Unreal Tournament of how I still am calling it. I don’t know of where it is. I have no idea of how to find it? Did you still having it or not? Maybe that’s of what you could do for me at least. Right now.
Here

https://www.betaarchive.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=471914&hilit=utjazz3d#p471914

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well thanks. Anyway do you have any plans for doing that after getting cured for not?
That could be awesome.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Well thanks. Anyway do you have any plans for doing that after getting cured for not?

That could be awesome.
Doing what?
That post has a link to that version. Now please leave me alone or ask someone else to figure it out for you.

And yes I haven't been physically feeling this bad for many years. I thought I was immune to everything by this point...but I came in contact with many travellers lately so who knows...

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

That could be awesome.
Doing what?
That post has a link to that version. Now please leave me alone or ask someone else to figure it out for you.

And yes I haven't been physically feeling this bad for many years. I thought I was immune to everything by this point...but I came in contact with many travellers lately so who knows...
Well there was already JMPJack224C.unr,JMPJack224CTF.unr so how about also JMPJack436.unr,JMPJack469c.unr?That would be adequate. Anyway sorry and thanks for everything that you had done to me. It means a lot to me really seriously,honestly,literally speaking. But I guess I'm afraid that it could be still too much for you.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Well there was already JMPJack224C.unr,JMPJack224CTF.unr so how about also JMPJack436.unr,JMPJack469c.unr?That would be adequate. Anyway sorry and thanks for everything that you had done to me. It means a lot to me really seriously,honestly,literally speaking. But I guess I'm afraid that it could be still too much for you.
There's absolutely no need for those maps. They will also work with the later builds, no need to make separate versions of them.

The C map was the conversion from the 400 version, the CTF map is a ctf version of the same map. It seems you don't understand why I named it that way etc.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Screenshot (1).png

At least it's working however something is wrong with capturing the flags like they are not visible and Unreal Editor in such Jazz Jackrabbit 3D low poly level map file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal. Already rgh3'ed 8 of them. But most younger kids don't even want anymore, unless it plays stupid "fortnight", or newer shit.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore q30s are nice but they leak so much sound it sounds like speakers
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken spend the 100 on a gun and skii mask, wait for a jogger at the park jewelry money and headphones!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If only Amazon sold guns
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking dick heads think it's a bad idea to get a gun 2 days later
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wait, I thought you were the dickhe...nvm
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got balls on my chin and two dicks on my forehead sir
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, no offense there double dickhead chinballs.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ah, yes, portrait mode, surely the best way to film a row of people. If only there were some way to fit a wider shot, at the expense of height... if only...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    4k portrait mode?
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/Rx-KuevU4h4?si=1MoSvL-y5fFFHf58 Damn kinda sad for Iran