❤❤❤
OP
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
This entire video portrays my already existing feelings toward the Switch. Well, not the entirety, but only those that ride it out to the end will know what I mean. Regardless, someone popular is finally calling Nintendo out on their shit. Maybe now others will recognize what an overly glorified tablet this tablet is.

Linux is neat and all, but Nintendo.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Glad it's a Jimquistion video so I don't have to watch it to know he acts like a pretentious douchebag throughout the whole thing. Yeah, nobody is buying the "glorified tablet" line in 2018. Tablets are almost entirely touch-based and Switch has like 2 out of 700 games that are touch-based. Tablets certainly won't be getting Smash 5 or Metroid Prime 4 or a mainline Pokemon game.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Regardless, someone popular is finally calling Nintendo out on their shit.
You say this as though he hasn't been calling them out for years lol. I wouldn't expect anything to come of it, but he is bloody great to watch.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Glad it's a Jimquistion video so I don't have to watch it to know he acts like a pretentious douchebag throughout the whole thing. Yeah, nobody is buying the "glorified tablet" line in 2018. Tablets are almost entirely touch-based and Switch has like 2 out of 700 games that are touch-based. Tablets certainly won't be getting Smash 5 or Metroid Prime 4 or a mainline Pokemon game.
You just don't like him because he's the only one who says something negative about Nintendo. We all know you're Always the first in line to defend Nintendo

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
No, Jim's a pretentious snob.
And yeah ur also one of those. I've seen you comment when somebody says something about Nintendo. If he wants to talk shit because that is his opinion then that is his and if you don't like it then don't watch it. It is as simple as that. A lot of people do like him including me and what he says is his opinion without it being influenced by getting free review copies and other bullshit companies do. Boehoe you talk bad about my game, no more review copies for you. Jim just doesn't care and gives his opinion anyway

Last edited by kumikochan,
Reactions: Subtle Demise

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
when i look at his style and even the presentation of his videos i always think of hitler and nazis, maybe im crazy but im i the only one seeing hitler referenzes and nazi stuff on his appearence and even the podium?

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I didn't now Jim Sterling was "popular" really, but sure I enjoy his videos and characters.
Sure it is not a type of humor that suits everybody, as seen on this thread, but his videos are always well written and researched. He is a good journalist.
I will check the video later when I am back home for sure.

farmin

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
This entire video portrays my already existing feelings toward the Switch. Well, not the entirety, but only those that ride it out to the end will know what I mean. Regardless, someone popular is finally calling Nintendo out on their shit. Maybe now others will recognize what an overly glorified tablet this tablet is.

Linux is neat and all, but Nintendo.

I mean, he's hardly bashing the actual console, it's almost entirely about Nintendo as a company and the online service which is admittedly pretty lousy. I'm fairly certain I've seen him praise the thing in other videos.
Oy vey, the tablet argument. Here's one for you, the PS4 and Xbone are glorified (and lousy) gaming PCs, what a joke, who would be so stupid as to buy something like that?!

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
when i look at his style and even the presentation of his videos i always think of hitler and nazis, maybe im crazy but im i the only one seeing hitler referenzes and nazi stuff on his appearence and even the podium?

I believe that's intentional and part of the "Jim Sterling" persona, remember he ends every shows with "thank God for me".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Yawn