Hacking Just Ordered R4

leps

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just ordered a R4 from modchipstore.com and im wondering how long would it take to get to me. I used DHL Ground shipping to Brooklyn,NY 11228. Thanks for any replies.

manomanx2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It will take from a few hours to a day to process, then from there, 1-5 days to ship. 2 days seems to be a good estimate seeing you're in NY. Just check your email or their site for the tracking number they'll give ya.

swarmster

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Gah! I just ordered one, too *yay* But...

Modchipstore ran out before I could order, so I spent a day or two shopping around elsewhere. I ended up putting in my order at Winsunx, who I dealt with before back in the GBA days (they also happened to be cheaper than Modchipstore, $53 shipped). It said they were in stock, but when they processed my order they said it was backordered and I'd have to wait about 7 days (as it now says on the product page). I probably missed the last one they had by one order, lol. So a couple more weeks of waiting for me, I guess.
hate2.gif
cry.gif

smile.gif

digital_sin

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
lol, bad luck.

I ordered 5 units of the R4 (for me and my friends) last wednesday from winsunx, they've just shipped to Egypt yesterday (monday). Expected Arrival date is next sunday 14/1 (fedex priority)

Guess I cleaned up the place
biggrin.gif

i really feel bad for you

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wow, i just ordered mine from modchipstore too =D , wonder how long it will take them to ship to california.
Being that it's already the end of the day, it should process tomorrow and ship the next day. I got mine in 9 hours from when it left modchipstore.com, but I'm in GA. I remember someone else being in CA that ordered from them and got theirs in roughly 1 day.

zombgief

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
blink.gif
Wow, I just bought an R4 from modchipstore as well-- around 5:30pm PST, in fact, and also shipping to California.

grog.gif
Hope it gets here soon!
gbasp.gif

xler8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered 1/2 6:30pm, arrived 1/5 noon in southern Ohio. DHL ground. Item was left at door, so make sure someone is there is snag it for you if needed.

slowness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i posted a while back with a long post saying that what i ordered and from where in another thread somewhere
but anyways it got to me from Texas to Cali in 3 days with the 2day shipping but it actually took 3 days probably due to new years eve when i ordered it. ^-- yea modchipstore.com
yaynds.gif
and actually to think of it it probably got to me in 3 days because it takes a day to process lol silly
happy.gif

skaman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Order two from winsunx. Placed order 1/4, arrived in Hawaii by FedEx 1/8.

Should have bought the Chinese edition and did the mod to save $5 per unit.

Works great. Kids are happy.

Late!

leps

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i checked the tracking thingy on modchipstore and it said estimate arrival Thurday 7:30 pm. Is it really that accurate?

manomanx2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, DHL is infamous for either really early or really late deliveries. I suspect you'll find out on the day of the delivery, and no sooner. Don't quote me =)

swarmster

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
lol, bad luck.

I ordered 5 units of the R4 (for me and my friends) last wednesday from winsunx, they've just shipped to Egypt yesterday (monday). Expected Arrival date is next sunday 14/1 (fedex priority)

Guess I cleaned up the place
biggrin.gif

i really feel bad for you

Thanks for the sympathy (and grr for taking my R4s
wink.gif
). But good news! Apparently my card has already shipped and is expected to be delivered at 10:30AM. Considering it was picked up in China on Monday at 6:52pm, that's pretty sweet. As I said, it's my second time dealing with Winsunx, and I'd recommend them to anyone.

biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol his pole numbers went up after the conviction, street cred lol