Keeping my word? VOL.2????

Should I screw the prophecy, and make the End of the World this year instead of 2012. by posting new

• Yes, post it so only strongest can survive..to carry on the legacy of the PRETTIEST EROTIC pictures

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I still haven't recovered from the last pictures..I've fallen in depression because I'm not as S

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
First off, to remind everybody of this magnificent piece of history, CAUTION: NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!

Hahahaha, just today, while talking to my fellow mods, playing games etc. idea of another sexy session was brought up!

First set of pictures was extremely successful..it managed to solve some World problems, it brought peace to the World for the short period of few days..It made some males to realize that they are actually gay, it converted some lesbians to straight orientation!
To make the story short, it united people in general, it bought LOVE and SEXYNESS to everyone (from those who experience it every day, to those who never experienced it before in their lives).

Now my question is......

IS THE WORLD READY FOR ANOTHER SHOT OF THIS SEXUAL ENERGY?

COULD GBATEMP WITHHOLD THE SECOND WAVE OF PURE BEAUTY, SEX AND PERFECTION IN FORM OF HIGHLY EROTIC PHOTOGRAPHY?!

ARE YOU GUYS IN NEED TO SAVE ANOTHER SET OF PICTURES FOR YOUR SISTERS, MOMS, GIRLFRIENDS, BOYFRIENDS, BROTHERS, GRANDPARENTS, FRIENDS and after all YOURSELVES, TO USE IN SAD AND LONELY TIMES?

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
TrolleyDave said:
I think I speak for everybody on the Temp when I say - PICS NAO!
I think that these things shouldn't be taken lighthearted! I could really cause the End of the World simply by putting the pictures up!!

I'll have to think really hard, and see how many people are willing to possibly risk their lives to see this!
Pictures aren't made..I'll be going to take my beauty sleep now, and depending on the results and common interest, I might take a picture or two (EROTIC ONES) in following days!

wub.gif

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
SoulSnatcher said:
Hmm. Last time it made a revolutionary change changing the way things functions in this world. You influenced George Bush to study more at Harvard. Obama to fail at running a country due to his distraction by looking at you and the bull on his BlackBerry. You have done a lot.

I AM READY FOR A SECOND ROUND!
Yeah
blush.gif
I won't deny it......some of the consequences were bad, yes! But that's the price people have to pay to have access to such entity!

Presidents should KNOW BETTER then look at me while they're on duty. Sad thing is, most presidents are simply weak humans, and we all look up to them......NO MORE, from now on ALL OF US WILL LOOK UP TO ME..

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pictures or GTFO... i wanna see your p1ngy!!

even though i had to get glasses after that (coincidence? i think not!)

it made me more of a man!!

PICTURES NOW!!! MORE SEXINESS, MORE P1NGY!! AND MORE LICKS!!!

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I put my plans for World Domination on hold after you mentioned the possibility of a second round of photos.

(I can't speak for p1ng's plans along similar lines)

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My god. You do know that 99% percent of Tempers still have nightmares, about those epictures?

I love the world, and would hate to see it destroyed. Hides in corner crying.

EDIT: Wow. I must be late. Oh well.

>_>

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Toni Plutonij said:
I guess I should really keep that word then....
unsure.gif
Darn skippy you should. You've left us pictureless for long enough for even the longest refractory period to pass, and we're ready and eagerly anticipating the next batch.

smileipb2.png

tpi.gif

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Guys......I feel kinda funny! I think that today is THE DAY!

I'm at work now, and if GBAtemp will work for me once I get home, I'll take some more sexyness for you!!!! dice, it might be your post that made me a bit more firm with this decision, and Veho your eloquence is inspiring!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1