Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
Ill go watch the gameplay on youtube till the fix arrives
wink.gif

Have fun, it probably won't be here 'til next week, realistically. I'd just go buy it if I were you. $64 on Play-Asia is a bit much, but at least you can actually PLAY the game.
And here come the flames :G

Apex

Trophies
XP
Country
Guess it's just for quicker loading of the game?

Also, here are some fun keywords in the Modules folder:

BATTLE_DICE.ELF
CHARA_REPORT.ELF
FRUIT_BALL.ELF
KEYBLADE_RIDE.ELF
MENU_CAMP.ELF
MENU_TERM.ELF
MISSION.ELF
SHOP.ELF
TITLE.ELF

...Fruit ball?

mesact

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Cbajd5

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
mesact said:
Cbajd5 said:
mesact said:
Apex said:
icon0c.png

Install Data?

wtf?
You know how Dissidia let you pute data on the memory Stick to make the game load faster when playing from a UMD? Same thing.

FRUIT BALL~
yeah ik, I was just wondering what that had to do with anything XD

btw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8GQPa6IfG4 read that description. Someone needs to ask that kid how his friend got his working.
Probably didn't it's an FMV so you could rip it from the ISO pretty easily. Unless that's changed too, but it hasn't as far as i know. I'm going to try to do that myself later.

mcboom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow I disappear for a few hours to sleep and my topic goes crazy haha
anyway for everyone new to searching here:THERE IS NO FIX YET FOR ANY M33 OR GEN FIRMWARE SO PLEASE WAIT AND DO NOT ASK WHERE THE ISO IS OR LINK TO ANY WEBSITE THAT IS NOT ALLOWED ON GBATEMP!!!

MrBubbles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried it on my M33-6. It's a legit dump, preview screen and looping sound. I don't know how many times people come into this thread saying bad dump but at least maybe someone will read this and not post it.

Oh yeah, it obviously didn't work.

MS Access was turned on and it's using the Sony UMD driver with no UMD inside.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Well, from poking around a bit, I got a fragment of the ending. But only Terra's. I'll poke around some more for Ven and Aqua's. Somehow, some insane guy managed to get to a far point in just 2 days. Just a teaser since no one can play it yet here.

Well, it appears at some point, Terra defeats Xehanort, then Xehanort manages to lose his heart and goes into Terra's body. This creates his heartless and nobody, Xemnas and Ansem (named after DiZ) and then Terra's soul is transferred into his armor creating the Lingering Sentiment boss from KH:2 FM. Lingering Sentiment (Terra's Armor) then defeats the "Terrahort?". What's left of him is in the armor. Kinda sad.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
KingdomBlade said:
Well, from poking around a bit, I got a fragment of the ending. But only Terra's. I'll poke around some more for Ven and Aqua's. Somehow, some insane guy managed to get to a far point in just 2 days. Just a teaser since no one can play it yet here.

Well, it appears at some point, Terra defeats Xehanort, then Xehanort manages to lose his heart and goes into Terra's body. This creates his heartless and nobody, Xemnas and Ansem (named after DiZ) and then Terra's soul is transferred into his armor creating the Lingering Sentiment boss from KH:2 FM. Lingering Sentiment (Terra's Armor) then defeats the "Terrahort?". What's left of him is in the armor. Kinda sad.
i wont read i dont wanna spoil it
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/Os7f9Se.mp4