xSeotakku13T

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
specialjerm said:
djricekcn said:
Can someone try this? not sure how good it is so I claim no responsibilities, must use the PSP emulator instead of PSP itself.

http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/He/so/260151.bin

eboot only
Tried on my PSP. Hangs at black screen just like the clean ISO.

I think thats because you're supposed to test it on a PSP Emulator... on the PC, If what I translated is right.

Excellentnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xSeotakku13T said:
specialjerm said:
djricekcn said:
Can someone try this? not sure how good it is so I claim no responsibilities, must use the PSP emulator instead of PSP itself.

http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/He/so/260151.bin

eboot only
Tried on my PSP. Hangs at black screen just like the clean ISO.

I think thats because you're supposed to test it on a PSP Emulator... on the PC, If what I translated is right.
Wouldn't testing on a real PSP be better?

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, it's supose to boot on the emulator but not on the psp itself. from here, people are trying to figure out what's the difference? something in that nature.

Also, someone is suppsedly uploading a working (to an extent, not fully) in 30 minutes or so in Japan. Will keep you posted regardless of if it's a dud or not

Excellentnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djricekcn, I can't get the ISO to run on JPSCSP because of the encryption. Would EBOOT exchange undo any work done to the EBOOT.bin you provided?

MZ EXE.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Cbajd5 said:
2ch's on to us!

RUN!

Well, don't really run, that's pointless.
Saw someone posted a link to here....

At least they are actually working and sharing their findings.
crappy google translationWhere once it takes until I begin to hope.
???????????????????????????? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
?????????????????? The body is estimated to have an important role in starting

???????????????????????????? End If motion is expected to protect all individuals sacrifice to destroy so
???????????????22??????? Number of protected individuals in the analysis of the body was found with 22 pieces
??????????????????????????? Each format is different, with evidence from the present sub-total
??????????????????????????????? The title screen for the rest of the population is far removed in binary
??21????21?????????? 21 Days 21 Days + sub-population has been estimated + ?
??????????????????????????????????????????????????? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ --
UMD:\PSP_GAME\SYSDIR\EBOOT.BIN UMD: \ PSP_GAME \ SYSDIR \ EBOOT.BIN
00016E8C~0001741A???????????????????(????????????) Subprogram 00016E8C ~ 0001741A products (for the main program support)
??????????????????????? Specifically, when taken down for repair of main program
????????????????????????????? Oke guys to destroy the body, but it is expected will not be repaired
No.2??????????? That would be the support of No.2
No.1????????????????????????? What is the difference No.1 program format has been overlooked or unknown

UMD:~\USRDIR\MODULE\TITLE.ELF ????????????????????? UMD: ~ \ USRDIR \ MODULE \ TITLE.ELF protected on the here and should normally not
????????????????? Program had been given the same strain
??????????????????????? This protection does not appear in the title screen and
?????????????????? Seems to be uncertain and is not related

UMD:~\USRDIR\MODULE\MENU_TERM.ELF UMD: ~ \ USRDIR \ MODULE \ MENU_TERM.ELF
????????????????????????? Here is a program that would protect the two solid
??????????????????????????? Estimated that interferes with other tera Chapter Tei Kono two specified
BBS0.DAT???????No.1 BBS0.DAT the body sub No.1
EBOOT.BIN????No.2 No.2 EBOOT.BIN in sub

??????????????????? Now things have turned out and thought we should Do something about the
?????1?2??????????????? Sub-unit does not work and I saw an error or two to crush
??1?2??????????????????????? Start with two sub-show to crush the title does not appear to
??????????????????????????????????????????????????? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ --
BBS0.DAT???????ELF????????BGM???????????????????????????? Protected ELF file operations BBS0.DAT BGM music-related movies such as operation status control (omission?)
BBS1~3.DAT?????????????????? BBS1 ~ 3.DAT control system configuration portion of the battle story
BBS4.DAT???????????????????????????????? Multiplayer Related BBS4.DAT configuration saved after clearing relevant portion of gibberish? ?????????? Installation media

???BBS0?????????????????????????? However, BBS0 about is not easy to alter an encrypted format unlike any other,
BBS4??????????????PS3/BR???????????????????? BBS4 about the unidentified portion, PS3/BR which is not decoded in the standard format.
????????????????????????? Multiplayer is probably the bare protected
?????????? Two points in question.
???????????????????????????????????????????? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
???? Title
????? Before and after his boss
????? World? ??(??????????) Move (after moving all events)
???????? Save the screen during the transition
???ISO?????????Flash?????????????? At, ISO uses the Flash plug-in has been written to whether? ??????ISO??????????????? Check = ISO check whether you can start
???????????? We believe that. ???????????????????? The specific location is not binary (non-specific?)
???????????????????????????????????????????? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ID:jFD6cfIu????????PSP????????????????????? ID: jFD6cfIu and emulate the PSP's break things and hopefully be able to discover the difference.
????????BBS???????? I Puyo BBS systems and in identifying the system.
???????? I begin to hope
???? Birth by Sleep ISO????????????????? The Boys of Birth by Sleep ISO might also be starting soon

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like I said, I have not tested it and I don't have an enviornment to test it. I don' t know what to do with it but few post says that thing works on a PSP "Emulator" and boots the game to an extent, although unplayable due to the "emulator" still being in early stages.

I'm still waiting for the suppose crack or w/e that they are parading over right now. suppose to be up in about 30 minutes to 1 hour 15min ish.

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
djricekcn said:
Like I said, I have not tested it and I don't have an enviornment to test it. I don' t know what to do with it but few post says that thing works on a PSP "Emulator" and boots the game to an extent, although unplayable due to the "emulator" still being in early stages.

I'm still waiting for the suppose crack or w/e that they are parading over right now. suppose to be up in about 30 minutes to 1 hour 15min ish.

Really waiting for the japanese up here (if it is true that is)

EDIT : Deleted forbidden asking sorry I forgot >_>

MrBubbles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is probably the reason why there is no digital version for the JPN PSN store. They really went out on Day 1 to establish a anti-piracy mechanism and ruled out any version of it to be played on mem-sticks for PSPs or PSP-Go.

If this continues they'll be hurting the PSP-Go market but if they can stop piracy maybe it'll be worth it for them in the long-run.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Taik said:
djricekcn said:

Could you PM me a link when it is out ?
rolleyes.gif

Thanks
moogle.gif

Apparently someone doesnt read the rules >_>

undergrave

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
MZ EXE. said:
Info about CFW-KTYK for 6.20
crappy google translation said:
CFW-KTYK is made in Japan is the first custom firmware for PSP.

You can do with CFW-KTYK

???????????????????????????????????? ? will be able to shoot a video using a plugin called Teikumubi. (??) (? version)
????FW?PSN???????????????????? ? You can only login to PSN with the current FW.
??????PSP??????????????????? ? You'll have a lot of compatibility with PSP games saved data.
????????ISO???????? ? ISO can start as usual.
?PSP-2000????,PSP-3000???????? ? PSP-2000 based measures, PSP-3000 does not work.
________________________________________________________________________________

Q. Can I Login to PSN?

FW6.20?PSN?????????????? You can login to PSN if you have FW6.20.

Q.?????????????? Q. Can I run homebrew is?

A.FW6.20??????????????????????????? A lot of specifications have been changed with FW6.20 so it's gonna be difficult. ??????????? Will be issuing a patch.
(????????????????????) (there maybe some software that won't start.)

Q.?????????????????? Q. Why is there some english written in some places?

A.??????????????????? A. So that people from all over the world will know about these.

Q.CFW-KTYK6.20-2????????????? Q.CFW-KTYK6.20-2 When will it be released?

A.???????????? A. not yet decided. ????????????? it is also possible that it would be stopped.
???FW????????????????????????????? also, if there's a possibility of a new OFW, we will make it compatible with the new FW, so it would probably take us more time.

Seems they are at least going to try it. Although my big worry is that Homebrew won't work.

I would post their site but I'm not sure if its alright so if you really want to see that site use google they do have a english section.

im new to the site but not really new to this hacking thing...
anyway, i quoted the above post so i can edit the japanese thingy
i can't understand the english translation because it's just so random...
let me help you guys with this...

mattwo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't get how the eboot is supposed to be for the emulators when it's not supported by the best PSP emulator...

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
dgwillia said:
Taik said:
djricekcn said:

Could you PM me a link when it is out ?
rolleyes.gif

Thanks
moogle.gif

Apparently someone doesnt read the rules >_>

Don't quote my error, edit please

MZ EXE.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
undergrave said:
MZ EXE. said:
Info about CFW-KTYK for 6.20
crappy google translation said:
CFW-KTYK is made in Japan is the first custom firmware for PSP.

You can do with CFW-KTYK

???????????????????????????????????? ? will be able to shoot a video using a plugin called Teikumubi. (??) (? version)
????FW?PSN???????????????????? ? You can only login to PSN with the current FW.
??????PSP??????????????????? ? You'll have a lot of compatibility with PSP games saved data.
????????ISO???????? ? ISO can start as usual.
?PSP-2000????,PSP-3000???????? ? PSP-2000 based measures, PSP-3000 does not work.
________________________________________________________________________________

Q. Can I Login to PSN?

FW6.20?PSN?????????????? You can login to PSN if you have FW6.20.

Q.?????????????? Q. Can I run homebrew is?

A.FW6.20??????????????????????????? A lot of specifications have been changed with FW6.20 so it's gonna be difficult. ??????????? Will be issuing a patch.
(????????????????????) (there maybe some software that won't start.)

Q.?????????????????? Q. Why is there some english written in some places?

A.??????????????????? A. So that people from all over the world will know about these.

Q.CFW-KTYK6.20-2????????????? Q.CFW-KTYK6.20-2 When will it be released?

A.???????????? A. not yet decided. ????????????? it is also possible that it would be stopped.
???FW????????????????????????????? also, if there's a possibility of a new OFW, we will make it compatible with the new FW, so it would probably take us more time.

Seems they are at least going to try it. Although my big worry is that Homebrew won't work.

I would post their site but I'm not sure if its alright so if you really want to see that site use google they do have a english section.

im new to the site but not really new to this hacking thing...
anyway, i quoted the above post so i can edit the japanese thingy
i can't understand the english translation because it's just so random...
let me help you guys with this...
Sorry about that I'm just using google translate I was going to clean it up using some guesses but I'd rather not.

Thanks for translating it.

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
View Post
TITLE.ELF
EBOOT.BIN EBOOT.BIN
OPNSSMP.BIN OPNSSMP.BIN
5時にうpする U p to 5 o'clock
今のとこフリーズなし No freeze now toko
うpしたら確認頼む Sure to ask if U p

Sounds good =D

So basically he patched it, no freeze so far and he is uploading at 5 oclock (in 30 minutes)

xSeotakku13T

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Taik said:
View Post
TITLE.ELF
EBOOT.BIN EBOOT.BIN
OPNSSMP.BIN OPNSSMP.BIN
5?????? U p to 5 o'clock
?????????? No freeze now toko
????????? Sure to ask if U p

Sounds good =D

So basically he patched it, no freeze so far and he is uploading at 5 oclock (in 30 minutes)

????????(???)??????!!!!!

xDarkAngelx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Taik said:
View Post
TITLE.ELF
EBOOT.BIN EBOOT.BIN
OPNSSMP.BIN OPNSSMP.BIN
5?????? U p to 5 o'clock
?????????? No freeze now toko
????????? Sure to ask if U p

Sounds good =D

Uh..any evidence? Kinda sick of people who say they have it working but it's fake :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==