Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hey guys i recently beat the game but i have few problems
i do not have te char profiles between roxas and namine
also i dont have in theater mode the cutscene between one last mystery and the ending
also i would like to know what is the best command deck
thanks

Okami Wolfen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm up to the Colosseum, and I kinda like Days better so far.

Days was my first KH, so leave it alone!
ohnoes.png

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uncle FEFL said:
Could someone confirm the timeline (and also tell me where Coded goes)?

BBS > KH1 > CoM > 358/2 Days > KH2
Your list is correct. Coded happens right after KH2. And for completion's sake, the new KH 3D happens apparently right after Coded.

I will mention that while 358/2 Days does indeed happen before KH2, early on in the game it overlaps during some of the events of KH1 and COM as well. It kind of starts near the end of KH1 and continues on to right as KH2 begins, encompassing an entire years worth. Roxas' birth is covered in the intro of Days, and that happened while Sora was at Hollow Bastion in KH1. We also see the organization members leaving their castle for Castle Oblivion a few weeks into Days' story. That's right as Chain of Memories is about to begin. From then on, the plot continues and ends exactly one day before KH2 begins.

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
Uncle FEFL said:
Could someone confirm the timeline (and also tell me where Coded goes)?

Your list is correct. Coded happens right after KH2. And for completion's sake, the new KH 3D happens apparently right after Coded.

I will mention that while 358/2 Days does indeed happen before KH2, early on in the game it overlaps during some of the events of KH1 and COM as well. It kind of starts near the end of KH1 and continues on to right as KH2 begins, encompassing an entire years worth. Roxas' birth is covered in the intro of Days, and that happened while Sora was at Hollow Bastion in KH1. We also see the organization members leaving their castle for Castle Oblivion a few weeks into Days' story. That's right as Chain of Memories is about to begin. From then on, the plot continues and ends exactly one day before KH2 begins.
Thanks. I haven't played a Kindgdom Hearts game since I beat 358/2 Days quite a few months ago. I forgot some of the details, lol.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guys, don't forget to use spoilers. Be courteous to others alright? Also, here's the review from GameTrailers, I uploaded it to YouTube because GameTrailers.com is a horrible site to view videos.

I'm actually glad and shocked Viacom hasn't taken it down yet...

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
@ShadowSoldier

It's gone. Viacom and all that. Might as well just link to the actual review, regardless of the crappy player they have.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nathan Drake said:
@ShadowSoldier

It's gone. Viacom and all that. Might as well just link to the actual review, regardless of the crappy player they have.

Or I could just keep it up because people have a ton of trouble getting videos to play: ala - no buffering, constant freezes... figured YouTube would be more easier on someone.

Nathan Drake

Trophies
XP
Country
ShadowSoldier said:
Nathan Drake said:
@ShadowSoldier

Or I could just keep it up because people have a ton of trouble getting videos to play: ala - no buffering, constant freezes... figured YouTube would be more easier on someone.

If you want to keep reupping it, I won't complain. :3

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's still up. Same with the Ghost Trick review I uploaded on YouTube. I got a notice, but only saying that it's not available in certain countries.

Maybe I should add a "source" link in the description though. But eh, the video is there for anybody who wants to see it without having their computer freeze on GameTrailers.

Nathan Drake

Trophies
XP
Country
ShadowSoldier said:
It's still up. Same with the Ghost Trick review I uploaded on YouTube. I got a notice, but only saying that it's not available in certain countries.

Maybe I should add a "source" link in the description though. But eh, the video is there for anybody who wants to see it without having their computer freeze on GameTrailers.

Well, USA is certainly one of those countries then. When attempting to view it, I get the nice "This shit be copyrighted" message.

Nathan Drake

Trophies
XP
Country
jonesman99 said:
I like the game so far. But storyline wise, where does it fall in between in reference to the rest of the series? Ive only been able to play the handheld games.

granville said:
QUOTE(Uncle FEFL @ Jan 15 2011, 08:05 PM) Could someone confirm the timeline (and also tell me where Coded goes)?

Basically:

Birth By Sleep
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days > Starts right after KH1, events overlap with Chain of Memories, but ends where KHII begins.
Kingdom Hearts 2
Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded

Serabii

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, can you guys help me where to find a command matrix list of attack that can be synthesize into different attacks and how can you get [C], [R], [CR] & lv in some of the attack commands?

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I played this game on Japan version, but I don't understand Japanese.
rofl.gif
Since I have this game's English version now, I'm so happy that I can understand the game's story now!
biggrin.gif
It's so fun!
yaynds.gif

1f8129cb355d9055ba8be38268e430e5.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Me niether, us north Koreans don't care