Shinji_PG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was browsing through the list in hopes of finding something interesting to play and noticed that the screenshots only appear until release 600ish.
Is this an error or were the screenshots simply not uploaded yet?

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
No screenshots were uploaded, but if you take a look at the release topics you'll find that some people post screenshots there. You do have a point that there should be some, maybe someone with gOnline editing powers could do that for you
wink.gif
Although that would take a long time...

Shinji_PG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just like the convenience of browsing through the screenshots with the gOnline, that's why I wanted all the releases in the list to have them
tongue.gif

Well, this means there's around 7000 screenshots to be uploaded... that's indeed a lot of work. I have no way of helping tho :\
Thanks for the reply!

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'd be willing to do (at least a big part of) the screenshots, but most likely I'll have to keep myself busy with submitting PSP releases, although that isn't sure though. One way or another, you WILL get those screenshots, it might take a long time but they will come
smile.gif

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Overlord Nadrian said:
I'd be willing to do (at least a big part of) the screenshots, but most likely I'll have to keep myself busy with submitting PSP releases, although that isn't sure though. One way or another, you WILL get those screenshots, it might take a long time but they will come
smile.gif
Unfortunately only mag staff and above can edit scene releases :|
Check out the rmc, only the first option should be bold for you...

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
tj_cool said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
smile.gif
Unfortunately only mag staff and above can edit scene releases :|
Check out the rmc, only the first option should be bold for you...
Yeah, I know about that, that's why I said I'd be willing to do it. I might make some kind of deal with the staff that certain members get some mag staff powers (though not all) to make them able to post releases in the correct forum and thus also be able to edit gOnline. Any power abusers shall be banned
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.pcgamer.com/gaming-industry/sony-apologizes-for-sony-interview-with-sony-developer-ne...