Hacking [LEAK] REBUG 4.53.1 CFW leaked

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
OP
Trophies
XP
dNs104T.png

An anonymous user has leaked the CFW to moderators on ps3hax forums. The firmware is reported to be mostly stable, save for a few phat models and some scenarios. The firmware includes Cobra 7.0.1 features, and is bundled with an unreleased version of the Rebug Toolkit.

Users are recommended to downgrade to 3.55 OFW/CFW before installing this update.

Downloads, info, and source

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
OP
Trophies
XP
Consider this Rebug's last release anyway. evilsperm announced his retirement when 4.60 was released, and we haven't heard from cyberpunk in ages.

D

Deleted User

Meh... until someone fixes the PS2 sync bug, I can't find a reason to ever leave 4.46

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Consider this Rebug's last release anyway. evilsperm announced his retirement when 4.60 was released, and we haven't heard from cyberpunk in ages.

Please do not say that. According to Rebug's forum.. Since Evilsperm announced his retirement when 4.60 was released doesn't mean he gave up on this project. Please stop spread a false assumption, thanks.

Meh... until someone fixes the PS2 sync bug, I can't find a reason to ever leave 4.46

No, you can't.. according to CFW developers for 4.53 OFW: PS2 Sync bug is SONY's fault

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if sony will even bother fix the PS2 sync bug, or if they did by now? They seriously seem to have a hate-boner for anyone that still has a proper PS3, wanting us to basically re-buy shitty re-releases for $60 a pop

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/_pJZQEANQU4?si=3i2w--qD8HBaLqy5 +1